Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ♪ Time is Running Out ♫ (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Genre: Thriller (Conspiracy, Psychological, Techno)

So here's an idea that kinda blends two things together. Yeah, that usually doesn't work out well, but give me the benefit of the doubt! I'll start by saying it takes place on another world, but it isn't quite fantasy or standard "aliens" sci-fi. The setting is more or less incidental, though I'd be happy to explain why it sort of resembles ours... and why I don't just set this continuity on Earth to start with.

It begins on the day an "unknown" militant group attacks RBI (Royal Bureau of Investigation) headquarters. A SWAT team is sent in to deal with the issue and rescue the hostages. But there's something nobody knows about these militants - including who they are exactly and what they want. No demands, no certainties. All that's known is the Attorney Commissioner and his deputy are being held captive somewhere deep within the bowels of the building.

Although I'll be playing the role as one of the regular SWAT officers, I wouldn't mind if others took on the roles of the militants or their hostages. Hell, if you do, I'll let you in on any other part of the plot your character would most certainly know. There's more to this than a simple one-off scene, and I'd like to see how other players might use it!

Bonus points for whoever guesses what the title of this thread references. ;)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Is this still available, I know it says closed but I'm interested.

(Also the thread title is referencing S.W.A.T.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ♪ Time is Running Out ♫ (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus