Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Skypunch

So...I just read that little description of what a skypunch is and I like how it sounds. Be something awesome to see and I think I will indeed begin incorperating it into my vocabulary. AND it gives me inspiration for a new technique for a special technique for one of my characters.
Sky... Punch?
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Hmm.... SKYPUNCH! And I can totally see one of your characters making a move that results in that sort of phenomenon.
Kim Site Admin

As soon as I saw that word, I knew... I was in love. SKYPUNCH!
It's the new battle cry of the Kingdom!

SKYPUNCH!

JayBird wrote:
Hmm.... SKYPUNCH! And I can totally see one of your characters making a move that results in that sort of phenomenon.

Most likely Kyle 'SkyPunch' Lockhart. Ooo...New nickname. Move over Falcon Punch. You got a new rival with SkyPunch!
Unfortunately, I think I have to say it now...
Skypunch Ferinzz in the junk!

Lucky for Cameron i didn't think of this soon and find a way to incorporate it into Ambrose lest Cameron woulda gotten a skypunch in the junk. Lol.
Minerva

i think i still prefer my rocketpunch, short for "rocketpunch to the moon"...even if they don't go to the moon... Just back in time. Still, lulz.
Skypunch all the junks!
Ilmarinen Moderator

When I saw that I posted it on my mom's wall! She is an astrophysicist and thought it was the coolest thing.
SKYPAWNCH. A buddy of mine saw this just now (over at a friends for Easter) and he was like, "Woah. What is tha--Babe, come here, LOOK AT THIS! You know what, nevermind, I'm going to look it up."

And so he is doing that right this second.

You guys can thank Kim for me posting this as she posted something about it on Facebook and such.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Skypunch

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus