Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alice needs a loving parent (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alice (played by Kendall)

Alice is in an orphanage. She's been there since her dad was taken to jail for neglect and child abuse. She is a Neko from her mom. She has been in the orphanage for years, and is in need of a loving home. She's a very loving child, she just needs the chance to prove it.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

Darn it. I want to participate in this, but--

Wait!

This is Hiro. He's a teenage boy, but he comes equipped with support characters, one of whom is an old martial arts master who pretty much raises him and a couple of his friends. He is very old fashioned compared to his students, but with all of them together, I'm sure it'll be a great home.
I'd love to do this with you. My character Azazel is pretty well known in her kingdom for adopting orphans, Canary could adopt her to raise her as a soldier or mechanic, and Seaamus might have a different sort of interest in her if you're interested in that.
Hiya! I would love to do this RP with you! Kiku is the loving but also tough love guy. I am sure that he will be a great parent! Sushi for Dinner!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alice needs a loving parent (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus