Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Angels, demons, and other thingies.

Neisy A Lyte (played by dieblues)

Hey everybody! I just got back from... Well completely forgetting about this place. So if anyone has a supernatural based character, and wants to do some Rp'ing with fairies, angels, and the like, let me know! :D
Minerva

Almost all of my characters fit that description. Browse my profiles and see what you like.
I would love to play with you, both~ But my character does not easily fit into those categories~ It would be too much work to stick wings on her and call her something else besides her name~
Neisy A Lyte (played by dieblues) Topic Starter

Haha, that's a simple description of an angel, but I understand what you mean. I didn't mean to imply you had to be an angel to. I just wanted an RP where a tad ridiculous powered characters were okay, and angels could fit in nicely.

And Minerva, I will be right on that! :D
I know, oh, do I know. I will gladly play with you, if you wish~
Minerva

Well, Miss, I know you like Slayers, and Rumea may fit her idea. former brazen team leading sorceress awakened to being one of the broken pieces of their demon lord sealed into men, running even through cycles of her world now. I would say 'imagine if Lina discovered ruby eye was sealed in her chest and darkened/wisened with very long time." :x zenthus i could only play in "past sense", as I elsewise retired him thoroughly through story. Outside of catering to Miss enjoying Slayers, I might suggest Luci or Ferous. Both are pretty continual in any age you wanna put them in. ash goes through age cycles, and doesn't travel as much as, say, Luci. Any of that appeal to you two?
Griffin (played by berserker544)

Hey, I got someone who I could try using. It's a hybrid of a dragon and human. So hit me up if you wanna give it a try
Angels! I have a character, Cody Wesson, who's terrified of them! And another, Sarah Johnson, who absolutely loves to study them. :) Take a look and let me know if you want to explore either one of the characters.

I'll warn you ahead of time: Cody tends to shoot first, ask questions later. xD

Yay! So many people.
Minerva, I'll have to look over your character better when I have a bit more time, seeing as I have to go to bed soon because I have work in the morning. But, I like the idea of being able to fit into any age, because Neisy is able to do the same; so we could pick any time zone for an RP.

Griffin, I will! Though, as I said to Minerva, I have to sleep soon so it may be in a day or so before I can.

Pen, Cody sounds like fun. I think Neisy and him clashing would be... kind of funny, since she is extremely nice to people usually, so being shot at might make her spaz out.

And to all of you, I have a little forewarning. I haven't ever Roleplayed on forums much. I'm used to Facebook Roleplay, where it's more fast paced and most, but not all, people top out at a paragraph. I average around five or six. I don't mind any kind of response, I'll one sentence and be happy; actually I'm kind of used to it. I just want everyone to be aware that I'm... by all means... not amazing.
Minerva

I've long outgrown ranking a writer's worth by size of their posts. :) I just enjoy bold characters, unique ideas, and... well, the stuff at the bottom of my ooc profile says it all. I'm sure we can get along great. :)
I'd love to toss them together! Spazzing is fun, especially if it's on both ends. xD

As for RP-ing post length--I'm still experimenting. I've seen super long posts and really short ones...and I'm still learning how to effectively RP my characters. Suffice it to say, I'm flexible. I'll generally copy the length if I can. XD
Mmm, Minerva~ You know just what I like~ All of your characters seem to be so well drawn, and not only in a pencil and paper way, though I am envious.

I also happen to have characters that fit into all time zones, and if this roleplay has already begun, I would not mind joining~
Minerva

whenever you're ready. I haven't started yet. Just link me to it on this thread so i can find it.

If you guys are up for it, we could do a whole group Roleplay. If not, I can send a starter to each of you, or visa versa. I'm shy of starters really right now, since I haven't been around here long enough to get used to everything.
I'd be up for a group roleplay. The more the merrier! :)
I will cast my vote for a group roleplay~ The more people in a story, the less work I have to do~
Minerva

pick one of my characters and i'll rumble~ your tildes are contagious, Miss~
Thank you dear~ I received them from a friend and simply cannot do without them~

Alright! So everybody's in! :D

Minerva, I read what you have on Luci, and he's awesome! I would choose him.
Minerva

cool. I was planning on updating his profile and icon friday, anyway. You guys get a thread going ans i'll join in. What general era are we pegging for?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Angels, demons, and other thingies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus