Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Shop Rp ~ Looking for Customers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zoe Thompson (played by Bazilenot)

Hello one and all! Zoe is in charge of a shop that has a magical -or perhaps nasty- way of finding just what a customer 'thinks' they need. Unfortunately, the item in question typically results in a curse of some magnitude. I would like to find people willing to drop in and take a look around as an opportunity to produce plots for Rps they already are involved in, or to simply drum up potential long-term plots with Zoe. Be forewarned, when left alone too long she has a habit of indulging in whatever barely-legal mind-altering substance she can find. Don't be surprised if she is a little out of it if it has been a particularly slow week when your character happens to stop by the store. I role-play Zoe in the modern era typically, but I can be convinced to play her in a less modern time if you are interested. All types are welcome and if you want to know more about the shop just poke around on Zoe's site.

Also - the 'requirements' for genera and content are more guidelines than rules (any number of players is fine). If you have an idea spring it on me and I may bite. Hope to hear from you!

Zoe Thompson
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

*tentatively pokes idea*
This seems like the kind of setting Sakarixilii seems likely to get involved in.
Lux Gray (played by SanityFallen)

I'd quite possibly be interested, if you wouldn't mind indulging in a medieval era for a "spell"
can my character join
I'd like to join the RP as well if possible.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Shop Rp ~ Looking for Customers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus