Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fate: Calamity Trigger~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

Hey there, guys! Getting right to the point, this roleplay will have two groups, racing each other for their own cause, so to speak. These groups are the Heroes and the Villains. The Heroes will have a maxium of two people, while the Villians three. Heroes, you are trying to reach the Capital in the world of Ceuthr, and you are to break the Seal and free the Sage Neot from imprisonment, in order to rid the land of the growing darkness. Villains, I will speak to you in private messages, in order to make sure your devious plans to stop the Heroes are not known. If you wish to be a Villain, do not tell me what character you wish to use. Let's sort it out in Private Messages, yeah?

I myself shall play the Storyteller role, and guide you all on your journeys~
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I will be a hero.
Tenebris Rene (played by Acb1212)

I would love to play a villain
Game Master and othe (played by Derglet) Topic Starter

Looking for one more player for Villains so we can start for now! Of course you can still join Heroes too! If you're late later in when we start, still, send me a message in PM and we'll sort out fitting you in and your role~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fate: Calamity Trigger~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus