Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure Awaits: Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rattanee

Well... I'm game, though I don't know much about the new DnD stuff (I think 3.5 is the last I know anything about). Let me figure out a toon and I'm in :)

EDIT:
Would Monk be an okay class to fill the slot? Or are Barb/Fight/Pala the only good ideas to fill the missing role?
Gunslinger13

We're playing a 5e/ 13th Age cross over. And monk would be fine.
Rattanee

PM sent :)
Gunslinger13

Yo were skipping Connie for a round I suppose, and Nova already posted. Wood elf your up.
Alright, I've posted! Hope length and such is alright. :D I can adjust as necessary.
Gunslinger13

Druid is up
Gunslinger13

Also I'm in the post order too so you don't have to ask me what happened, I'll tell you on my turn.
I'm assuming that we're just playing with 3 of us now, as that's twice that Connie's turn has been skipped?
Unless she returns and posts here, that is.
Gunslinger13

I've PMed her two or three times and were using his or her thread as our chat if she wants in she knows we're the story is.
purplepandowdy Topic Starter

Sorry, I haven't been checking up here recently, what'd I miss?
Gunslinger13

Welcome back
Ahh, hi purple! :D Nice to meet you.

Hi! Nice to meet you too, sorry for having dropped off the face of the earth while the campaign started.
Gunslinger13

i forgive you, dont worry
Gunslinger13

lol
Oh, no worries at all! Life comes first, of course. :)
Gunslinger13

Achemist, were waiting on you

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to bed now, I'll be able to respond again after school tomorrow, so, some time after 3:30 PST time.
Wee heads up that I'll be away this weekend, without access to a computer. I'll have my phone on me though so I may be able to reply Saturday evening, but the quality will probably be a lot less than usual (I can edit that when I'm back home on Sunday).

I should be able to get a post up tonight if it gets to my turn before I hit the sack (probably around midnight GMT).
Gunslinger13

I make all my posts from my phone, I find it easier.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure Awaits: Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus