Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Partners for a long term fantasy adventu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lux Gray (played by SanityFallen)

I'm in the market for a new partner or set of partners for an epic scale long term fantasy adventure rp. Most likely with my character Lux here.

I would prefer partners that are up for late night rp sessions, as that tends to be the time when I am most active.

If your at all interested, please feel free to read over lux's page and then message me so that we can discuss either starting up an rp in messages or a group
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

This seems interesting. Do you think this character would work?

As for late night sessions, if you let me know what time zone you're in I can let you know about how long I'd be able to respond.
I would like to join in on this but I also concern with the time since I have to get up for college in the morning.
Could i join..?
Lux Gray (played by SanityFallen) Topic Starter

Sorry it took me awhile to reply guys, my comp was being a little weird but I should have it right again now.

As for your replies would you all be interested in doing a group thing together or more one on one stuff with me? If you'd like to do more of a group rp, reply as much here. If you would prefer something more one on one, shoot me a private message and I can discuss details with you there
The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

I'm good with either one.
Ah ignore my pm I'm fine with a group too
I wouldn't mind joining with any of mine. Pm or group is fine by me if you haven't started yet.
I like group stuff if you have any available openings :o
I honestly wouldn't mind a group type setting either. Though I can do one on one as well.

I'll work on a group for those interested in a group rp later on tonight, most likely I'll go with an edited group version of the "corrupted quest" rp idea on lux's profile if that sounds alright for everyone. Since I already have quite a few details worked out for the setting of that world and it should be easy for me to modify for group play

for those with the one on one rp's, I'll answer your private messages shortly to start planning something out
i am, how you say, pumped for a RP my friends. I hope to be incorporated into this fantastical world soon.

Getting the group set up now, when it's ready I'll post a link here for you guys

Alright guys, got everything up. You can find the group here.

Please read over the groups setting to familiarize yourself with the world we will be playing in, and the groups rules just as a courtesy for me :P

then go to the "corrupted quest" board in the forums section, check out the premise and fill out your chars provided info chart. If everything goes smoothly, we should be able to start up not long after I get everyones info on there
Where do we put our character sheets? Just a drop down on our own profiles, or is there somewhere specific?
Are half breeds allowed?

That would depend on the type of half breed, but as long as it's explained well enough in their backstory and fits with the world provided then it should be fine

And put your character sheet and info on the info gathering post in the "info gathering" subsection of the "corrupted quest" thread in the group

Also since I've gotten a pm asking about dice rolls, figured I should explain how I'll be handling that. In the rp, combat and most actions will be free flowing without dice rolls. However there will be dice for other things. Like corruption checks at certain points after the heros get infected, which I'll explain later how that works. Dice if a player tries something super reality defying like a leap across a Canyon that would normally be too big to be possible. Or upon what would be a characters death at a mortal wound, determining if they actually do die or if they manage to barely cling to life, ect ect

Basically dice rolls will be saved for special occasions that'll pop up just every so often

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Partners for a long term fantasy adventu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus