Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Someone Save Me (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Caleb Smith (played by Nekohime)

Alright so with this group, I was hoping to have at least one long term roleplay partner, boy or girl. I really don't care. Though Caleb here has a backstory of being turned into a demon, or well, now he's somewhere in between that. He doesn't want to be there though, he wants to be fully human.

So this roleplay is about the quest of turning him back into a human, of course with the confusion of where to start, there are other demons along the way who do not want Caleb to turn back, and they want him to go back to hell to become one of them entirely.

Anyone interested? You can read more about his character on his page, PM me with your characters that your interested in putting into the roleplay. I am looking for a descriptive writer as well! You don't need to write a essay, but a good paragraph would be appreciated.
I'm interested in this. Maybe I can use Estelle, but if you want Sera, it's also fine with me. Or you can have both of them.
Caleb Smith (played by Nekohime) Topic Starter

We can talk about this more through a PM, and even roleplay through there. Though I already accepted someone into this fourm topic and we were about to start. So we can roleplay this, but it will have to be in a fourm.
Naomi Rivalle (played by Xion)

(ignore :P)
Hiya guys! Moderator dropping by.

Just popping in to let the OP & any interested parties know that I split the actual roleplay into its own thread in the General Roleplay board. RPs need to be played out in an IC board. But those posts didn't magically vanish, don't worry.

You can find it all here!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Someone Save Me (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus