Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » War of the Final Frontier (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Quantipede

A flexible long term roleplay about explosions, combat, fellowship, camaraderie, and war.

The worlds of many diverse species are colliding at full force with the initial onslaught of the war. Ideals against values, morals against law, it's a fight for supremacy and a conquest for the universe.

The future is within our grasps, and it's up to you and me to clutch onto it and take control.

All are welcome to join.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested
BossMcFloss

I find this interesting
Quantipede Topic Starter

Bump.
Quantipede Topic Starter

Bump x2
Does this character look suitable?
Quantipede Topic Starter

Alright, just give me your characters and a little insight on how they would fit into this roleplay!
Advunturion is a complete wild card, appearing in the setting simply for the sake of adventure and exploration. Although he's a living automaton, he does have some dim sense of morality; that could perhaps mean that the alien would join those he believed were in the right so long as his own needs had been satisfied.
jaraki (played by jaykob)

Im interested in joining, here is a little insight on my character

Jaraki is, to be honest, a bit insane and most of the time it will seem like he isnt interested in what he is doing, however he is always trying to find a way to deal with whatever the situation is faster, even if i means killing himself, (or more likely everyone else), though despite his major lack of caring, if he has a gole thats important enough, it will be completed.

(other then this, if you want his back story or other stuff you will have to read his character sheet)
Garrett (played by floatch)

Garrett has years of mechanical and piloting experience under his belt, and holds very nationalistic beliefs. He is extremely proficient in piloting a huge range of spacecraft and combat and heavy machinery, and knows his way around a gun, but isn't an expert.
Jack Dawner (played by BossMcFloss)

Dawner is an engineer, a timkerer by trade. He spent most of his early life fixing or building something. His life has fixed everything from a dryer to a space cruiser, and boasts quite a knowledge of computers as well.

Uh, is this still gonna happen?
Quantipede Topic Starter

Yeah, I need to think of a good plot first.

Okay.

Let us know if ya need help.

(Also keeping the thread bumped)

I have ny own lil thing i made i could "lend" to you
Quantipede Topic Starter

sure, shoot.

A federation cruiser class 2 , named Takeover is preparing to launch this day later. The crew still is making their way to the ship and should report to port before takeoff. All left will be forgotten. Political unrest between the federation and a group known as Sedrin 7 is high and very much may bring itself a threat to this ship. This ship is part of the fleet of 15 that will be used to threatan sedrin 7 before they unleash their own army.

Copy pasted this from what i started a bit ago

Welp.....

Perhaps we could just male up factions and have them be at war on a galactic scale and make up more plot and lore as we go along?

M8 i literally copy pasted that from my post on looking for rp

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » War of the Final Frontier (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus