Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pm roleplay (Romance, pain, grief) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

*The church bells rang as another coffin was carried out to the graveyard. In the distance, in the shadows, was a girl. Dressed in a black cloak. A scythe by her side. This girl was known by the name of Milliate. Now at least.
Watching funerals had become a normal thing for her by now. She no longer felt anything as she would watch. As the people walked off, she looked around. Once she was sure she was alone, she walked over to the grave and placed flowers by it. She sighed heavily*
May you rest in peace
*She then walked towards one specific grave and sat down on her knees and sighed. The tombstone said; Here lies Melody Carnom
1838-1851
Always in our hearts
Always remembered
Rest in peace *
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested, I usually use Alkilai for supernatural Heaven/Hell types of RPs like this, so from what I'm gathering your character is some sort of Reaper?
MynMeni Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
I'm interested, I usually use Alkilai for supernatural Heaven/Hell types of RPs like this, so from what I'm gathering your character is some sort of Reaper?
Yeah. Kinda
Ok, so what exactly would be the plot, if you were interested in RPing with me?
MynMeni Topic Starter

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Ok, so what exactly would be the plot, if you were interested in RPing with me?
Of course I'm interested in rp'ing with you. I'd love to. But can we take this in Pm's?
Sure, just shoot me a PM.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pm roleplay (Romance, pain, grief) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus