Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Simple Supernatural (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Katarina (played anonymously)

Hello, this is my first actual thing besides making a character that I've done on this website. But I'd like to see if anyone is up for a simple roleplay that includes anything Supernatural (i.e. Vampires, Werewolves, etc). So now that I've made this broad statement let me explain. I really have been thinking about making this roleplay for a while (on another site before my computer died.)But anyway, I'm rambling, to the roleplay explanation!

The Basic Idea:
A town in a small rural area of England, is inhabited by all creatures of the Supernatural. Most of the human world does not know about this town as it is hidden. The mayor of the town is one of the towns first creatures, a vampire named Katarina. But the town is is trouble, the town is being seen by more humans, which means the town will not be where the creatures can set free be who they are,(or what they are.)

Now the mayor and the town have to figure out a way to completely mask the town for the outside world. This could be the easiest or the hardest thing they will have to do.
ashley_grace

I love this RP idea and would love to do this with a group. I will just have to create a supernatural character before I start RPing. Would it be alright if I was a sorceress/enchantress?
Mitch (played by Derglet)

I have a few supernatural-like characters, but I think maybe Mitch would be good for this~ Hope he's alright!
I have Karai here, he might be a little much but I can peel back some layers if need be...
Katarina (played anonymously) Topic Starter

ashley_grace wrote:
I love this RP idea and would love to do this with a group. I will just have to create a supernatural character before I start RPing. Would it be alright if I was a sorceress/enchantress?

Of Course, I would love someone like that in the roleplay, I would just like to note though, that she would have to speak to the mayor before, because when I've tried to make a roleplay previously the person GodModded the character.

Mitsuki - MST wrote:
I have a few supernatural-like characters, but I think maybe Mitch would be good for this~ Hope he's alright!

I'm assuming you mean the character you've replied on I'll look onto the profile shortly.

Karai Alkaid wrote:
I have Karai here, he might be a little much but I can peel back some layers if need be...

A few of the powers would be alright to use in this roleplay, but not all of the abilities will work, we can have a discussion on your character in private messages if you wish.
Xinder right here I think would work he has a few powers if your still looking he is a alien and has the power to fly, super strength, and mind control, but it has its limits.

Xinder Walahs wrote:
Xinder right here I think would work he has a few powers if your still looking he is a alien and has the power to fly, super strength, and mind control, but it has its limits.

Could you please Private Message Me, so I can further learn about your character?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Simple Supernatural (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus