Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Royal/Noble, Sci-fi~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

Your a Noble, planning to usurp the throne. But of course, that isn't an easy task, is it? Let's say you've been invited to stay a little while in the House of Ceuthr, and this is the perfect time to do so. But the journey there will be treacherous, and the deed itself you could not do on your own. Protection, assassination, sounds like the job of a Mercenary, right? So you'd hire one by the name of Astrea. Could be the biggest mistake of your life, unless you're willing to bid high, though.

So! As you can see, I'm searching for a Noble of sorts that can fit into a Sci-fi world. I don't mind magic/fantasy too, though. I guess we could aim for a Medieval-like workd too, I'm not too picky. Now, I'd like for this to be 1x1, but we could look for something with say, two mercenaries. I'm happy to do 1 or 2 of these roleplays each, but, I honestly don't want to do say, fifty at a time. Anyway, hope you all have a great day~
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Quantipede

Oi I feel like you're jacking my logo ._.
Derglet Topic Starter

...Huh? What do you mean?
Quantipede

The power button :P
Will Karai suffice
Derglet Topic Starter

At least it isn't white, complex and the like~ :P

Hey Phoenix~ Sorry to say, I honestly don't think Karai will fit in too well, yeah? Like, as a Mercenary/Bodyguard, he'd suffice greatly, but as I see it, he's more of a high fantasy character, whereas I'm looking for perhaps a more high sci-fi character first, yeah? Sorry~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Royal/Noble, Sci-fi~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus