Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Nekos and Masters for RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Me and my friend decided to make a Neko x Master RP and think it will be quite fun we are looking for 1-2 Masters and 1-3 Nekos per master so a total of 8 people

It takes place in a Mansion that has 2 rooms for each Master and his/her Neko's you can go anywhere there and also go outside but if you want to do anything Dirty take it to PM

Come join this Fun roleplay
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Shadow13

I am that friend and I'll join as Silentdusk MondayMoon.
MondayMoon Topic Starter

Cool Cool ill be playing as Monday
Shadow13

Nice.
ZeperTheStar

I'd like to join as Vista, if this is still an active topic. I know she doesn't really have anything for Neko details, but I'll be adding that soon.
Shadow13

As far as I know, it's okay, but I'd wait until MondayMoon gets back to know for certain.
ZeperTheStar

Alright, I'll be patient.
Shadow13

Okay.
I'll join in as this girl here, she has neko pictures of her and an interesting personality.
MondayMoon Topic Starter

Hello I am back
Shadow13

Welcome back! We have a few more people who want to join!
MondayMoon Topic Starter

Then there allowed to join anyone can, How many people.
Shadow13

2 more
MondayMoon Topic Starter

So we have 4, 4 more to go.
Nomad

What age group would you like these nekos?
Would a male neko be allowed? I'd have to know the ages you'd like the characters to be, tho.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Nekos and Masters for RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus