Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching For The Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

What would the world be like if it was ruled by something more powerful than man, something unearthly....something not even on this earth?

Things are not great in a world that is ruled by the stars. Well, to humans the world is ruled by the stars. They are unaware of the being that sits atop of that star, watching everything, making certain that the world is the way he wishes it to be. He rules with an iron fist, so-to-speak. He controls and limits discovery, creation, so that no one person will ever be strong enough to take away his vision. No one person. What started off as a children's story has now turned into new hope for the future. It is rumored that at the beginning of the stars rule, they created 12(or less) beings called "Zodiacs", and hid them all over in locations so secret they're not marked on most maps. However, whispers start rising about the locations of these beings. But surely, since they were created by the stars, they would be able to defeat the stars, right? So, with the hope for freedom your drive, you set off in search of these beings; with the hope that, with their help, you'll band together to extinguish the light of the stars.

(hey guys! sorry if that intro sucked, i had the idea but it was really hard to be detailed about the plot! basically, a single man on the stars rules the planet, and you want to overthrow him by getting the help of the 12 zodiac signs. however i know 12 people is ALOT, and frankly i dont like huge rp groups, so i dont mind this rp being 1x1 or a group of 3-4. you can either be an adventurer, or a zodiac. you can have powers, but if your a zodiac maybe have the power reflect the traits of that sign? ill be the person representing pisces, but everything else is up for grabs! feel free to contribute other ideas as well!^-^ thanks for looking at my rp!)
(Hi, Animelover17! Your roleplay sounds awesome! Is it possible for me to be my OC Cy the Cyborg and join you or whoever in finding one of more of these items?)
Melody (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

That'd be great! If not enough people join we could make it fit a 1x1. I'll use melody, who represents the pisces.
Melody wrote:
That'd be great! If not enough people join we could make it fit a 1x1. I'll use melody, who represents the pisces.
alright, sounds great!

Do you want to do 1x1 or wait for more people?
I'd like to join.

Awsome!^-^ do you guys still wanna wait for more people?
Idk want give like 5-10 mins maybe?
And as we go we can add more possibly?

Yeah, that's fine!
I have to characters, one completely magic, the other a mixture of science and magic. Which do you think would fit your story better?

I like nicks backstory:)
Nick (played by XxRilu)

Thanks

Np:)
I looked at the other persons page and it doesn't look like she's online, should we start tomorrow or something?
Though I'm on mobile so it might be wrong

Lolz im on my cell phone too. Yeah, let's start tomorrow. It's late here anyway and I have school.
K have any specific time in mind?

Well I have to work after school, so any time from 3-6:30 eastern time
That should work, See you guys then.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching For The Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus