Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching For The Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Xero (played by Novarion)

A variety. Jungles, deserts, forests, snow covered mountains, mines. The question is more where to start. If anywhere it would be best in the rulers favourite city amongst the slums. A reason for everyone to resent him or want him to be taken down. Picses and Scorpio are pretty much a noble of the stars, so they would need a reason to help topple the ruler. Xero is easy, an adventurer could always be offered something high paying. One of them finds something worthwhile that they would want, like a large chunk of platinum or a kings treasure. Kings treasure sounds better. Start out in an old kings ruin, Xero and Nick enter from two different sides. The only thing missing here is a trigger character. Who would be the one to send them all off to go defeat the ruler?
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

Scolopendra could be the Royal guard or something, the one who does all the dirty work.
Melody (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Sounds good to me. Anybody wanna be the trigger character?

Well what are the zodiacs situations? Why are they hidden away? Is it like an FF XII situation where they rebelled against the ruler and were sealed away, or is it something else?

I mean I thought the zodiacs were hidden away or something. Like no association with the king.

I only chose Scorpio because it just fits with his biography, you know.

O.e I didn't think it this far in depth because I didn't think many people would actually be intrested

Always gotta think this indepth with any rp you do. Always have a template to work from even for one on one for the best rp experience.

Noted. As far as the zodiac go, they're hidden somewhere that relates to their sign.

For example: since Pisces is the symbol of the two fish and they're always free flowing, she'll be hidden on the beach in a cave.

As for why they would want to help the adventurers, they're not allowed/able to leave their hiding spot and they resent the stars for it, so they promise to help if the adventurers get them out?

Why would they though? Made equal to the gods so, locked away in fear of turning?

Inevitably causing what they were locked away for.

Yeah

I just realized that the horoscope of Scorpio unintentionally fits Scolopendra extremely well...How strange. I've never paid any attention to horoscopes...Perhaps I should listen to them more now, considering I'm a Capricorn.

I'm a Pisces and that's why I picked it, cause I relate to itXD

Anyways, they're confined to one area right? I would say that Scolopendra would be stuck in a Timbuktu-like desert village

Also, what would be considered the requirement/catalyst needed to free the zodiacs?

Think more underground caverns, abandoned mine shafts, forgotten kingdom ruins, or the peaks of mountains. Those kind of places... Underground library buried by the desert sands?

Underground library! Sounds good to me.

Sounds good. Also, sorry that my responses are slow. I'm getting ready for prom so at some point I'm gonna completely disappear.

Oh la la prom! I remember my prom. have fun!

Sorry guys, I'm back

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching For The Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus