Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Hands of Revolution (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

Warning: This roleplay will be sort of PG-13. I wasn't sure where to post it since it was somewhere in the middle of kid friendly and adult only. Anyhow, let's get down to it. This is an old roleplay that never really took off. I'm going to give it another shot this time. This will be a long term active roleplay. Please be willing to commit a little to keep the roleplay alive. I'm just looking for a group to have some heavy plot and drama kind of fun.

Beautiful forests with a blanket of snow, gallant mountains topped with ice caps, cities with buildings holding icicles, and always snowing, the Empire of Gelum seems to be a winter wonderland on the outside.

However, something more malevolent is more prevalent upon closer inspection of the nation. The winter is only brought upon by a mystical enchantment that sweeps across the entirety of Gelum. This has led to starvation, disease, and disrepair. These are only the least of the problems in this dystopian nation. Corruption runs rampant throughout the nation, and criminal organizations, radicals, mobsters and gangsters are only few of the many terrors that cast the lands asunder into different nations.

The fragmented regions all have one thing in common, their devoted loyalty to the linchpin king of them all. Hailed as a god to those who profit from criminal activities, the king is the responsible for all this madness, from the eternal snow to the underhanded activities going on. Essentially,final boss.

Your job is as a member of an assortment of creatures and beings is to serve as the rebel force to return the seasons back to as it once was and restore the peace and unite the factions once more to the former Empire of Gelum. Or perhaps you wish to be a servant of the emperor and stop the cause. The fate of this nation lies within your hands, and it's time to step up to the plate and fight for your values and pride.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

This seems like a lot of fun! Do you think Chaz would fit in well?
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede) Topic Starter

Yes! I have an old group actually that the roleplay will take place in.
The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

Ok, great.
I forget if I'm in this group or not?

Well apparently did,lol

B u m p
Hmmm seems rather fun, hope This guy can possibly join in?

Koutetsu On wrote:
Hmmm seems rather fun, hope This guy can possibly join in?

Send an application to the group.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Hands of Revolution (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus