Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for long term RP Partner.. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kayden Everette (played by Clearlow)

Bio is up for change, as it's been a while and I've been elsewhere since displaying my bio to the public.
I'm up for really anything at this point, though I am more of a gifted person, in that I am able to use unnatural forces, but I can opt out of that if need be. I like less technology, and more magic based, and while a basic plot line is prefered, I'm certainly not going to plot out every detail of my future with you.
18+ - Scenes are fine, but will not be based solely around it.
18 or younger - This is a big deal. IF you aren't 18+ you should let me know. I don't care your age, I still like RPing either way, but I am not going to engage in those acts if you are not 18... Important!
Either work with me on something, or message me a starter. IF you message here, no promises that I'm going to read it.. Still getting used to this site again.
I'm pretty much looking for anything too (: I'm 21, looking to use my new character "Carolina" (: I don't mind magic and such, I'm just not really good at it myself and prefer more everyday "modern" RP's (: but I'm open to medieval/less modern more magic if that's what your looking for (: (just have to make a new character then) I prefer to play girl though, but have tried playing both before (:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for long term RP Partner.. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus