Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF [1X1] Long Term High Fantasy RP Partn (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Various Characters (played anonymously)

So I have recently culled all of my characters and am taking a new approach to their setup so please forgive the lack of characters for the moment I want to start from scratch. Now getting to the point of this post, I'm looking to start a long term high fantasy RP similar to the worlds of the elder scrolls, Dungeon and Dragons, or Divinity. As for story I don't have a exact story plot but I figure a traditional meet greet with a pending threat as a nice introduction act and then go from there. As always I am up for suggestions and working together to create a world and story we can both strive in and enjoy writing.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Clearlow

Edit
I didn't pay attention to the title, and I'm unsure how to delete this soo..
I decided better off messaging~
I'm up for this. If we do this i'll mist likely use my character Nick.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF [1X1] Long Term High Fantasy RP Partn (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus