Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Impuria (played anonymously)

It's the middle ages and unicorns have nearly vanished from the world due to poaching for their horns. Now the whereabouts of the last remaining herds is closely guarded secret known only by the Dawn Priestess. As a result very few people today have ever seen a unicorn. However lately there have been rumored sightings of a unicorn, and not just any unicorn, a winged black one? Are the rumors true or just worthless tales from those who have had far too much to drink?

Notes:
1. Not looking for someone to kill her.
2. Please use the basics in writing like capitalizing your Is and proper space/use of periods. Not asking for advanced stuff, just the basics.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

Jerry would like to play! Don't let the Pokemon-ish look fool you; I have plenty of experience with putting him in Medieval settings. I would love to play with you!
Impuria (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Any idea for a plot? Would would Jerry do if he found Impuria for example?

Impuria wrote:
Any idea for a plot? Would would Jerry do if he found Impuria for example?

Jerry is a very curious person. He would definitely try to approach her by whatever means he could think of, either with food or the sound of his flute. If these things didn't work, he would ask around whoever he could find to learn anything he could about her. He would simply not rest until he saw this creature again, braving whatever obstacles cross his path.

It's a start anyway. What do you think?

It's not bad, if you like, I could write out the first post tomorrow?

Sounds good to me! I'm ready when you are.
Do you mind if I try too?

Not sure how that would work since your character appears to be a sci-fi one.
Impuria wrote:
Not sure how that would work since your character appears to be a sci-fi one.

Eh, I'm adaptable.

Well can you at least tell me a bit more about your character? There isn't much written on his profile.
He's a "I won't attack unless you attack first" kind of guy - as in he tries to be a pacifist but isn't above combat. Also, he tries to see everyone as a friend. Kinda like me.

I think I am going to have to say no. Sorry.
I noticed your post and was wondering if I would be able to give it a shot myself? As a creature of magic Roath can sympathize with such a creature in knowing the feeling of being hunted. Though his bias towards humans would keep a healthy level of conflict until he would be sure of their true intentions.

I would be willing to give him a try.
Heey, s'been awhile, Id love to offer you some rp with Unicorn~

Sounds like fun. I'm game.
Impuria wrote:
It's the middle ages and unicorns have nearly vanished from the world due to poaching for their horns. Now the whereabouts of the last remaining herds is closely guarded secret known only by the Dawn Priestess. As a result very few people today have ever seen a unicorn. However lately there have been rumored sightings of a unicorn, and not just any unicorn, a winged black one? Are the rumors true or just worthless tales from those who have had far too much to drink?

Notes:
1. Not looking for someone to kill her.
2. Please use the basics in writing like capitalizing your Is and proper space/use of periods. Not asking for advanced stuff, just the basics.
Hi ! Im VERY interested in this rp idea !!

What character were you thinking of using?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus