Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for friends and lovers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, this character right here. I love her to death. I have felt that she is an amazing character, fully developed and has gone through plenty of trails and stages to further help give her life but I am sad to say this. She doesn't get any love anymore.

I want to use her more often now. Plenty of people in the past who have roleplayed with me have enjoyed playing with her, enjoyed her odd kind of company. What I want is for her to have more friends, more bonds with people in general. Some love interests would be great to add as well, but I'm fine not doing romance as well.

I have limits on what I like for a roleplay and I'll give them to you:
  • No God-moding and your character can't be overpowered and unkillable.
  • Must have pretty good grammar. I can handle a few errors here and there with large words or if you are on a mobile device. But I can't handle "which" being spelled "witch", that will make me drop the rp
  • One to three paragraphs a post is preferable, depending on what I've given you. If I give you two paragraphs and you only give me a few lines of text, I won't respond back.
  • This isn't mandatory but preferred, at least two replies a day. I can understand if you can't do that because of your lifestyle, perfectly fine.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Well, I have two characters who would work here. One is a little too old and the other is a little too young, but you can take a look at either of them. One is Jerry Jay, and though he looks like a Pokemon trainer, he's actually my most popular character for every genre and setting. He's 22 years old, but acts like he's 16.

My other character is Hiro. He's 14, and possessed superhuman strength and fighting skills, but no, he is not invincible. He's not bullet proof, for instance.

Anyone you like?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for friends and lovers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus