Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Niinokmir

Hi everyone! I recently found this site from google trying to find some rp sites and so here I am lol
Hello! :D That's a neat way of getting here. Are you planning to RP, set up character pages, or are you just looking around?
Kim Site Admin

Ahhhhh I'm so excited that you were able to find us through a search engine! Do you remember what words you were searching for? What page were we on? XD *runs around excitedly*

But anyway, back to you -- how are you enjoying yourself so far? Are there any questions we can answer for you? :)
Niinokmir Topic Starter

I'm working on getting a character set up, and no I don't remember what I was searching for to be exact XD
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is very nice, so don't be afraid to ask any questions if you have any! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Markifan02

Hi... Any way i hope you have a great time on here :3
Welcome to the site~
If you come up with something that troubles you or gives you a headache we'll be glad to help
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're making tons of new RP buddies! :D
Welcome to RPR, one of the nicest places of the internet! You will looove it here!
Always nice to see a new face!

I checked and RP Repository lists at the bottom of page 2 on google when searching for 'roleplay site'!
Weeelcoooome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus