Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Time to confess

Ok guys. I got something going on that I need to get off my chest. As I'm sire some of you have noticed, I haven't been as active lately. Part of it is due to my hours at work picking up as we progress to the busy season. But that's not the majority of it. The majority of it is because my at home work load has doubled. This was going to happen either way as my dad was about to start a big rig driving job which was going to make it where he'd be on the road who knows how many days of the week and with a source of income. HOWEVER my dad went and did something that as a result, he wound up getting locked up for. As a result my at home work load has doubled, and I've become mentally screwed over. Nothing serious I need to get checked out for but still as far as I'm concerned it's negatively affected my post quality. Does this mean I'm going to leave RPR? Nope. I just won't be able to post as often. To those of you I owe posts, I'll post when I get a chance. Please have patience with me as I attempt to single handedly maintain the ol homestead and get my head straightened out among fitting in posting where I can.
You have my full patience and support, friend.
Kim Site Admin

Feel better, Lance. You're a good man, and you'll get through this. I'm sorry your father did something foolish, but I know you know better and you always make us proud.

Let us know if there's anything that can be done to help you feel supported!
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Only thing that I realistically could be helped with is help finding a decent personal injury lawyer for my dad as in the process of getting arrested, his arm was broken which could be accounted towards Police Brutality and excessive force used. Due to lack of cash on my part though, it'd have to be one of those ones who you don't have to pay unless they win the case. And with free consultation as well. I already got some I'm talking to for him but any others would be nice.
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

And thanks for the support and understanding.
You've got my love and support friend. :)
It'll be okay bud. I'm sorry you're having trouble though. Take care of yourself, I may not be rp'ing with you but I'm sure all are okay with your breaking from posting often to take care of yourself.
Glacontour

I hope all goes well for you, and I'll offer plenty of internet-hugs if you need them!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Time to confess

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus