Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

James Crocker (played by CakeBoy)

Hey hey hey if you need more peeps id be happy to throw my smol businessman into the mix.
purplepandowdy Topic Starter

Aight, both of you are welcome to join in! dave-pod, I see no problem with you running the session if you want, and assuming the characters enter SBURB, let me know if you need help setting up the entrance loop. I remember being good at figuring those out.
Setting up an entrance loop, (unless there is preference for who is client and server to who,) is easy.
To start figuring things, I just need...

Name:
Title: (if you want more figuring for this, messaging me will let us work it out)
Dreamer: (prospit? Derse?)
Land name: (will very likely contain 'frogs' as one of the parts if your a Space player)
Consorts:
Denizen: (preferred that you leave this blank so I can choose Denizen stuff.)
Land Quest: (leave blank, but if you have suggestions, feel free to share)
Planned pre entry prototyping: (if the rp ends up with something else, that's perfectly fine. It just lets me think ahead of time to what the monsters and royalty should look like)
Other info: (other things of possible importance)

And, me and my friend have worked out a more 'advanced' monster list, for better variety, and so the scale doesn't skip right from basilisk to gigaclops...
And comments/questions? :? :)

Name: Chaema Frosda
Title: Thief of Mind
Dreamer: Derse
Land name: Land of Coercion and Synapses
Consorts: Greater Horned Lizards
Denizen:
Land Quest: Possibly to steal the choices from the consorts, limiting their options to whatever she sees fit, learning to use her powers in the process
Planned pre entry prototyping: Her naga lusus, Dagger.
Other info: Here's a link to her profile. It has more info on her.

I haven't got any questions myself right now, I'll let you know if any come to mind.
:D thats just about perfect! :)
here's a link to the 'more monsters' page.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l4QumLmzZChoeO3FV54w30ZP8xTWbwWVi1P2o-aJuJQ/edit?usp=sharing
MrQ

I'll get around to creating a character some day :U
purplepandowdy wrote:

jesus chrisst how horrifying
1:06pm

Setting up an entrance loop, (unless there is preference for who is client and server to who,) is easy.
To start figuring things, I just need...

Name: Ferios ssomething something purplepandowdy has the full thing
Title: Prince of Light
Land name: Land of Hardship and Disdain (or ssosmething i dunno makin this up on the spot)
Consorts: tiny lewd sssnakess
Denizen: A giant lewd ssnake
Land Quest: to stop getting his ass kicked by literally everyone
Planned pre entry prototyping: Chimaera Lussus
Other info: 7he Shi7lord himsself.

HOWDARE wrote:
purplepandowdy wrote:

Yeah, those are the ones that shoot blood from their eyes in self-defense.
purplepandowdy wrote:
HOWDARE wrote:
purplepandowdy wrote:

Yeah, those are the ones that shoot blood from their eyes in self-defense.

jesus christ HOW HORRIFYING

Also HOWDARE's troll's full name is Ferios Mycene.
MrQ

Name: Korvus Vantas
Title: Thief of Space
Land name: Land of Coercion and Synapses
Consorts: Snapping Turtle
Planned pre entry prototyping: Rubber Tires
Other info: I HAVE THE flubbing SPADEKIND IN MY flubbing INVENTORY. MY FLUBBING CHAT NAME IS SHOVELDORK

Why does your character have the exact same land as my character?
MrQ

Is cohabitation not allowed? I chose that just to simplify it. I can change it.
unless there is some kind of life-bond between two players, a shared land is incredibly unlikely, and only makes it incredibly complicated. changing it would make it simpler for everyone.
SugaarCereal

Oh nice, this actually got some attentions. I'll make a char shortly~
MrQ wrote:
Is cohabitation not allowed? I chose that just to simplify it. I can change it.

I think you should have asked first, because each land is supposed to be unique to the player. Essentially, if it's something that affects other players so much you should always ask first iss the general etiquette IMO

Normally space players have "Land of ___ and Frogs" since they have to breed the genesis frog, if their land does not have frogs, the session is unwinnable without outside interference.
purplepandowdy wrote:
Normally space players have "Land of ___ and Frogs" since they have to breed the genesis frog, if their land does not have frogs, the session is unwinnable without outside interference.

one time i rp'd as a thief of space and the land was Land of Frogs and typhoonss, instead of typhoons and frogs becauses it ssounded better and that's the story of how i ended up with a LOFAT land

Nice going ace.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus