Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » my favs

I'm adjustable to any kind of rp because I have high hopes in my writing skills. I'm fine with doing sex rp, but I ain't into any bondage and stuff like that. I like anime, games, and I just live that trashy otaku life. I love making friends, so if you want to talk, please talk to me. I know my way around a joke. I've been rping for a good long time now, so I know all types of it. Anyways, hope we become friends.
Tamara Topic Starter

I actually really want to do this. Seems interesting.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What specifically were you referencing when you said you really want to do "this"? The site in general? :)

If you're looking for sexual RP, we have a separate forum for that so you know you're only talking to other adults - or near as we can tell, anyway. :) Otherwise, anime and gaming are overwhelmingly popular on the site, so I suspect you'll have a bunch of new friends really soon!

Do you have any questions we can help you with so far? :D
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you'll have friends in no time :D
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here, and feel free to ask anyone for help as it is needed!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :-)
Well hello there fellow roleplayer, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask us!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I am glad you chose the right place and I offer my hand in friendship as you have offered it to me.
Welcome! You'll probably have no trouble making friends here, there's a lot of shared interests (and a lot of various fringe ones, too!). :)
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR, the world of awesomeness! It's nice to meet you and please do enjoy your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » my favs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus