Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Acadamy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Noah Foxford (played by Gunslinger13)

Are you a rich 18-24 year old? Perhaps consider attending Acadamia, the school for especially gifted scholars and future world leaders. But when the worlds smartest, richest, and most royalty are in one school. Oh yeah and like all anime school RP's some of the richest students have secrets like werewolves and vampires, half demons, and mages... However this IS NOT a magic school, so there are regular rich people studying regular majors.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I actually had a character that I wanted to make that would fit this perfectly. Looks like a good opportunity to make him
Steven (played by XxRilu)

This guy fits the bill almost perfectly
Are you looking for a group RP or 1x1s?
Noah Foxford (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Group
AlexanderNoriega

It sounds like fun but I want to ask a few questions before I make a character. Can I ask them here or through pm?
Steven (played by XxRilu)

Wouldn't it be better here, so that everyone knew the answers to your question, just in case others are wondering the same thing?

4 shizzle
AlexanderNoriega

So my major questions are probably does the school have any specializations, about how large is it and what are their major sports teams?

It is very large, and it has two of every major sports team. They are out against themselves!
Well, I have a character named Joanna who would fit right in!
Mavril (played anonymously)

Are you still looking for people? I'd like to join c:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Acadamy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus