Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Jello Cello Hello!

Honeyburningsweet

Aah, please excuse this awkwardly titled post! I'm Almond Burn, an artist, author and a beginner roleplayer. I found this site from another site, after I searched for places to roleplay as my original character. I wanted to learn to develop my characters a little further more by writing in their point of view, and that's why I wanted to give roleplaying a try! Please don't hesitate to message me if you want to roleplay, ask a question, or simply wanted to greet me! Also, feel free to check out what I've got! I look forward to meet you all and drown in the storyline of a roleplay soon!
*bagpipes screech*

AYE LAD.

WELCOME TO RPR! HOPEFULLY YE FIND WHAT YE BE LOOKING FERR.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I think this will be a great place for you to learn more about writing. I know RP definitely helped me!

Since you mention you are relatively new at RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have questions or curiosities, there's a couple things you can try. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Welcome! Awkwardly titled posts are often enjoyed here! ^_^

As already mentioned, if you have questions about anything, feel free to ask. We've also been seeing more newbies popping into the official chat (it varies whether anyone's in there at any given time, admittedly), and we encourage that to continue! It lets us get to know you that much better and faster. <3 Just be prepared to deal with weirdos. ;)
Welcome to RPR! Do you have a DA? I'd love to look at your artwork :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Why hello-hello to RPR! It's uber sweet to meet you! I'm Light, but you can call me any name you please!

Random question time! (It's cool if you don't want to answer.) What is your favorite sweet?

But if you need anything at all, the Help Section is a good place to start! Or you can also ask us for advice! We're all friendly, and we don't bite! Well, most of us don't. Some might if you ask. XD

Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I can only echo what everyone else has said so far. :) I hope you'll find everything you're looking for on RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Since you said you're a beginner, and you're working on developing your characters, if you ever have any questions about roleplayong or advice on dveloping characters, don't be afraid to ask me! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Might I suggest you begin by checking out the find RP tab? It finds you RPs perfectly suited to your tatses and wants. (Also, this site is known as the Friendliest Site on the Internet. So don't worry about anyone being unkind.) Enjoy your stay here at RPR!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! Feel free to ask anyone for help if you need it! Everyone here is very kind and willing to help out if they can!
You've got good plans~ I'm sur you'll be able to work with those and get a good start here :3
Welcome to the site~
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR, the world of awesomeness! It's nice to meet you and please do enjoy your stay!
Honeyburningsweet Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Do you have a DA? I'd love to look at your artwork :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!

Ah, sadly I don't! But thank you! '^^

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Why hello-hello to RPR! It's uber sweet to meet you! I'm Light, but you can call me any name you please!

Random question time! (It's cool if you don't want to answer.) What is your favorite sweet?

But if you need anything at all, the Help Section is a good place to start! Or you can also ask us for advice! We're all friendly, and we don't bite! Well, most of us don't. Some might if you ask. XD

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

My, thank you! I don't really have a favorite, it all depends on when, hehe!

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I think this will be a great place for you to learn more about writing. I know RP definitely helped me!

Since you mention you are relatively new at RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have questions or curiosities, there's a couple things you can try. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!

Alrighty! :D Thank you for your help and information! It will hopefully help me in future roleplays :)
Welcome!!!! Hope you enjoy your time with all of us here on RPR, how are you liking it so far?
Asroc

Yo! Welcome toRPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Jello Cello Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus