Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Not so New Guy here!

Loren

So hello everyone! My name's Loren, and I'm a huge nerd. I'm not actually new here, having been here for slightly more than two years, but I've decided to re introduce myself to the community not only for conversational purposes but also to serve as a guinea pig (again) to test something out.

Over the last two years hanging out in the Roleplay Repository, my writing skills have evolved exponentially. I've made new pals, characters and (arguably) interesting plots. I've learned a lot about roleplaying, wielding a hopefully better prose and plot lines than before. (THE HORROR! XD)

Edit: Er... I think I might have written this in the wrong forum.
Jesus christ.
Heh, that's fine, but it's nice to meet you either way! If you haven't seen me before, the name's Light. But you can call me what you like! :3
Sanne Moderator

Yo Loren! XD How did that testing go? I hope to see you around in the chat more often again. :)
And now the duplicate topic is gone and it looks like we never spoke XD Hi again.
Loren Topic Starter

Ooh, I've seen you around the IC forums, I think! Thanks.

Well, it ... went XD No guardian popped up from writing an intro post, so I guess it's got nothing to do with it. THE SEARCH CONTINUES.

Indeed! Hi again ;) I do think we chatted once in the Just Talking chat, but yeah, I guess we never really communicated or roleplayed much.
Hi there! x3 I hope you guys do well with the riddle thing!
Asroc

Hey yo!
HibariHaru

Hey hey :)
Haha! So the festivities continue :) Glad you guys are all having fun! <3
Kim Site Admin

So close, and yet so far with this post! ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Not so New Guy here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus