Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Who likes angels vs Demons stuff?!?!?! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cierra (played by Boe) Topic Starter

Doktor wrote:
Would a Lich character fit anywhere within this group? (Liches are not demons. Merely Undeath)

Nevermind! I looked at your characters RPR :) I think that will be fine as long as he's not overly powerful! :) go right ahead and join!
Has the mandatory drunken asshole spot been taken yet? He is a demon of sorts. Can be rather strong if need b but rarely puts his full effort into anything. He's completly content in sitting back and laughing at everyone else as they struggle to survive.

Koutetsu On wrote:
Has the mandatory drunken asshole spot been taken yet? He is a demon of sorts. Can be rather strong if need b but rarely puts his full effort into anything. He's completly content in sitting back and laughing at everyone else as they struggle to survive.

We need one of those!!! LOL as long as he's not unbeatable, go for it!!
He's rather easily beaten 9 times out of ten because he just doesn't care. That one time you make him serious though, that's when he's going to do everything he can to thrash the Shit out of you before he goes down.

Koutetsu On wrote:
He's rather easily beaten 9 times out of ten because he just doesn't care. That one time you make him serious though, that's when he's going to do everything he can to thrash the Shit out of you before he goes down.

Sounds like a fun character to annoy. ;) Lol!
Doktor (played by Draken901)

Considering the RP, are there any requirements on post length? I usually can write about a paragraph or more, just wondering.

Doktor wrote:
Considering the RP, are there any requirements on post length? I usually can write about a paragraph or more, just wondering.

A paragraph is preferred but not necessary :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Who likes angels vs Demons stuff?!?!?! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus