Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good Evening

Evening!
It's been a while since I did an introduction or even some role play as a lot of my time recently has been taken up with real world issues and responsibilities.

I am a 31 year old mom of three who is currently an over the road truck driver.
Yep. I drive an 18 wheeled, 8 gear, 80,000lb truck... That hauls mainly food now, but I used to haul anything from toilet paper to toys to potato chips.
Love my kids and my job!

I am down for I guess from reading elsewhere... Long term roleplay and fantasy stuff.
I write in my spare time and used to do rp to get my creative juices flowing, but driving truck for 14 hours a day can take a toll on my creative abilities.

Anyway... Hope to see you all out there and I hope this is good enough introduction.

--Turbo
HibariHaru

hello and welcome to the greatest roleplay site in the internet! :D
You're just in time for Epic Week. The site's 6 years old now!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you've seen a lot of cool things traveling that much! I'd be scared to death to drive one of those huge things XD You've joined just in time for our Epic Week Celebrations! It's for our 6th birthday, hope to see you joining in on the fun :D
Kim Site Admin

Your job sounds extremely taxing. I'm certain I wouldn't have much energy for anything after that, let alone a family AND hobbies like RPing! I hope we can help you find ways to sneak some fun into your busy schedule. :)

Please let us know if you have any questions so far! We're very friendly and happy to help out. :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR, and wow! That sounds super impressive!

I hope you'll have fun around here. :) Lots of people prefer slow-paced long-term roleplays, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a matching partner.
Hello! :) Welcome to RPR. In terms of time period, do you prefer present-day fantasy, historical, or something else?
Welcome to RPR! :D These are some of the nicest people you'll ever find to rp with. Everyone's so willing to work with you that it's just amazing. I love this site.

Also, your story is really interesting :) I hope that you find what you're looking for.
Turbo Topic Starter

Alecia wrote:
Hello! :) Welcome to RPR. In terms of time period, do you prefer present-day fantasy, historical, or something else?

It kind of depends on the setting really.
I've played a lot of rp.
Did some tabletop as a Chinese vampire that believes in a lot of ancient Chinese stuff like putting master in front of everyone's name lol.
I also played an evil vampire that was quite the serial killer of her own kind.

I've played various shapeshifters. One that travelled through time.. From the renaissance to the future...think lasers and spaceships.
I also played a shifter that had multiple animals (got the term panwere from a series of books I read).

I've played Midwestern stuff... Futuristic things with spaceships and photon torpedo (go star trek!).
I also played the daughter of an evil mage that took down her father.

I've also ran a few table top and online roleplays that in my mind were quite successful (especially my d20 star wars one... That was hilariously fun).

So a bit of everything I guess.
My, that sounds impressive! I could barely handle kids, let alone kids AND a trucking job. XD It's sweet to meet you, by the way! I'm Light, and welcome to RPR!

If you need any help, just let any of us know! We're all happy to help out any newbies or experienced players alike! Hope you enjoy the site!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have had a great time here so far!
Kim Site Admin

Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
I am also a parent of three spawn. IT IS DIFFICULT BUT REWARDING.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good Evening

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus