Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kidnapped by Scientists (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dr Nihille (played by Acb1212)

Im looking for someone that would be willing to be kidnapped by an evil organization, experimented on, and used for research by a single scientist who has his family being held hostage, the subject may esccape or finish their experiments, just remember who will have to face the conccequences of yourr choices.

In other words, your character is getting experimented on by my character. 1on1 roleplay with any length replies, possible action,romance, or horror depending on what happens
The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

I'd be interested in joining this. Seems to describe Chaz's past pretty well.
I'd be interested, if any of my characters stand out to you. I'd be willing to put most of them into such a situation.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

I'm interested. Does Katherine work out?
This sounds pretty fun! May I join, please?
Talbot Argentum (played by MrQ)

It's scary how well it fits into my characters profile. Take a look at Talbot please.
lynx (played by linktheriolu)

Im intetested in this and i have multiple characters who may work.
Sounds intresting!^-^ if this is still open, will any of my characters work??
Sarrien Fadder (played by Leon)

I think Sarrien could fit. None of my other characters have much to lose in the way of family, and Sarrien could take some punishment from more torturous expiriments.
Hello!I would love to try this roleplay out with you ^^ im descriptive when i need to be and im also really friendly.
Can we do it on kik though please?
My kik is: skittlesTakamura
Text me ^^
Willow (played by ReverseSmiles)

Dr Nihille wrote:
Im looking for someone that would be willing to be kidnapped by an evil organization, experimented on, and used for research by a single scientist who has his family being held hostage, the subject may esccape or finish their experiments, just remember who will have to face the conccequences of yourr choices.

In other words, your character is getting experimented on by my character. 1on1 roleplay with any length replies, possible action,romance, or horror depending on what happens

I'm willing to have my character to get kidnapped.
Amalgaholic

((Im okay with joining in if you want! I'll use Plum for this.))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kidnapped by Scientists (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus