Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hi! My name is Allyson, but I'd prefer to be called Ally. I enjoy Action, horror, and drama RP. I'm not very experienced with roleplaying, but I hope I will be able to further develop my skills on RP Repository! I'm a high school student and I love anime, video games, and reading.
-Sincerely, Ally~
HibariHaru

Hey, Ally. I'm Hibari and welcome to RPR. You're just in time for Epic Week. The site is officially 6 years old now. Please join the fun! :)
Welcome, Ally! You've came to the right place if you're not very experienced, everyone here is super friendly so feel free to ask questions!
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in, everyone had to start somewhere! :D Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ally, welcome to the site! If you feel like taking a break from RPing, we hope to see you during our birthday celebration, the Epic Week event!
Welcome to RPR! You'll find rp and patient people easily on here. Next thing you'll know, you'll be an amazing rper :P
Hey there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light or whatever you like! It's sweet to meet you!

So you're an anime fan, huh? Tell me, what anime do you like and which ones are you watching now?

Aside from that, if you need anything at all, just let us know! We're all friendly here and glad to help anyone out! Hope you have fun here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I can assure you that you will have a great time here!
(Also, a sidenote: I love your Togami profile picture. x3)
OfficerChihuahua Topic Starter

ilovedogs260 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You'll find rp and patient people easily on here. Next thing you'll know, you'll be an amazing rper :P
Thanks! :)

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Hey there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light or whatever you like! It's sweet to meet you!

So you're an anime fan, huh? Tell me, what anime do you like and which ones are you watching now?

Aside from that, if you need anything at all, just let us know! We're all friendly here and glad to help anyone out! Hope you have fun here!
Hi! Thanks a lot! :D
I like action/horror/drama anime. My favorites are Mirai Nikki and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. :3
Currently, I'm watching Blue Exorcist and Soul Eater.

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I can assure you that you will have a great time here!
(Also, a sidenote: I love your Togami profile picture. x3)
Thanks a lot for your reply! :3
(Danganronpa is the best game.. And Togami is the best character! xD)
(Sidenote #2: I love your Lucina profile picture)

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in, everyone had to start somewhere! :D Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Yeah! Thanks. :D
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR~

Cool name.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Sorry for the delayed hello, I've been pretty thoroughly engaged with running the Epic Week event (which ended this afternoon). So you've joined us at a busy and exciting time. I hope you are having a thrilling time already! :D
Dear Ally,

YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED.

Love, Andy.
Hello! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you'll have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus