Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

AllTheSins

I am a... person(thing?) of mystery. I enjoy horror RP's, but a good comedy based one is nice every now and again. I'm hoping to find some interesting characters to have my characters interact with. I'm not really good at introducing myself so I guess that's it? I'm just a shy little thing.
HibariHaru

Hey there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. And you're just in time for Epic Week. The site has just become 6 years old. :)
Welcome!!!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so no need to be shy. Horror is a pretty popular genre, so I'm sure you'll fit right in here :D And if you feel like chatting with some of us, we have our 6th Anniversary event going on right now :D Just click the Event! tab at the top of the screen to get started ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Aww hi and welcome! Don't worry, we're all very friendly. :) Lots of shy people feel very comfortable around here.

We'd be more than happy to have you join us during the Epic Week event, like Loki said! If you'd prefer to RP during this time, feel free to check out our Looking for RP forum. :D
Hi, welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of interesting characters :)
I can relate to the shyness, but everyone here is nice and friendly! Trust me, we won't bite! ...Unless you like that kind of thing.

But it's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or whatever you like! Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here! I am sure you will!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR~
Ben Moderator

Hello and welcome! :B
Dot

Welcome to RPR! We bet money that you'll find some great characters to RP with, and some good friends. Everyone here is very friendly. I'm also a new member myself and am looking for RP, so if you want to RP sometime, hit me up!

If you haven't heard of the Epic Week go to the RPR 6th Anniversary. There's tons of videos to help people out, and if you can't find those, go ahead and ask Kim, our wonderful site admin who basically runs this entire place.

Until next time~!
Kim Site Admin

Sorry for the delayed hello, I have been extremely busy running the Epic Week event. But that doesn't mean that I'm not just as pleased to meet you at this slightly later date! :D Your username is pretty hilarious.
What kind of horror? Godzilla monsters? It better be Godzilla monsters. ALL HAIL THE KAIJU.
Horror and comedy, eh? Look for a player by the name of Loren. I think you might get along. ;)

Also, welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus