Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Rp status

Okay I haven't the foggiest clue if this has been suggested or not, but perhaps something like an option for a status. I know people are ofter having life issues pop up or their job keeps them away (tainted caribou has a whole thread dedicated to his status ;)) so I was wondering if it was possible to have a status on our profile pages. I'm not suggesting something like status update on face book, twitter or those kinda things. but something that allows us to let people know if we're available for more rps, or if we're not going to be around for a while, you know?
Kim Site Admin

nikina wrote:
Okay I haven't the foggiest clue if this has been suggested or not, but perhaps something like an option for a status. I know people are ofter having life issues pop up or their job keeps them away (tainted caribou has a whole thread dedicated to his status ;)) so I was wondering if it was possible to have a status on our profile pages. I'm not suggesting something like status update on face book, twitter or those kinda things. but something that allows us to let people know if we're available for more rps, or if we're not going to be around for a while, you know?

How would it differ from just being able to update your profile and putting your status in bold at the top?
Pineapple Topic Starter

Perhaps something that you can set in with your profile settings so it appears with your name, gender, age, ect. Have a small selection of things to select from. Looking for rp, not looking, away, ect. I realize that this is likely a lot of work now that I've said it -_-'

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Rp status

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus