Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo! Destiny 'n' stuff! (Repost)

Accidentally posted this on the wrong forum x3 But yas, how is everyone? And where are my Destiny-loving friends?
Sanne Moderator

Hi there!! I'm fine, really enjoying Epic Week. :D I'm afraid I don't play Destiny, but I know of a couple of people who do and love it.

What kind of stuff are you into besides playing Destiny?
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are enjoying the site so far! :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here's really nice and will help you out with anything. I used to play Destiny, but the thralls dropping down right in front of me was too much xD It's kind of a scary game, so I don't play it any more. Anyways, feel free to ask anyone questions if you have any!
Mariana-10 (played by AxelatolQuestions) Topic Starter

ilovedogs260 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here's really nice and will help you out with anything. I used to play Destiny, but the thralls dropping down right in front of me was too much xD It's kind of a scary game, so I don't play it any more. Anyways, feel free to ask anyone questions if you have any!

I find that playing music you love levels the scar factor down ^_^ But hey, at least you played it!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are enjoying the site so far! :)

Danke!

Sanne wrote:
Hi there!! I'm fine, really enjoying Epic Week. :D I'm afraid I don't play Destiny, but I know of a couple of people who do and love it.

What kind of stuff are you into besides playing Destiny?

Discussing history and science, Halo, watching movies I love, discussing gamer tips with fellow gamers, etc.
i used to play Destiny religiously until my friends and i beat The Taken King DLC (Raids aside, of course!). but welcome to RPR, you! <3

Night wrote:
i used to play Destiny religiously until my friends and i beat The Taken King DLC (Raids aside, of course!). but welcome to RPR, you! <3

Awesome, dude. Thanks! Why are Destiny characters so rare, here? ;-;
Mariana-10 wrote:

i'm not sure! maybe Destiny is a little too action-oriented to role-play? that's just my two cents. ;u;

Night wrote:
Mariana-10 wrote:

i'm not sure! maybe Destiny is a little too action-oriented to role-play? that's just my two cents. ;u;

Bah. I don't seem to find much Sci-Fi in general here, aside from original creations.
Hmm, sad to say I don't play Destiny either.... But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all really friendly here!

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Hmm, sad to say I don't play Destiny either.... But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all really friendly here!

Hullo, Lotus Light.
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I hope that you have a great time here! Everyone is very nice here!
HibariHaru

Hi, and welcome to RPR (again). Hehe :)

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I hope that you have a great time here! Everyone is very nice here!

I can see that, and I friggin love it! Ah lurve it!

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi, and welcome to RPR (again). Hehe :)

x3
Kim Site Admin

Hello! I'm sorry for my delayed welcome, I have been up to my eyeballs in running Epic Week, but I'm still pleased as punch to meet you. It looks like you're getting along fabulously already! :D
GREETINGS, INFIDEL. PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo! Destiny 'n' stuff! (Repost)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus