Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Ello, lads & lasses!

I think I tried this before and forgot me login info. Anywho, 'ello everyone!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! If you remember the email you signed up with, our admin can help you get rid of the account you aren't using, since we have a pretty firm policy on not having more than one account.

You picked a great time to join though, this site is currently celebrating it's 6th birthday, you should come join in on the fun!
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

I honestly can't recall the email. But this place looks familiar. And thank ya for the welcome, mate! ^^
Welcome to RP repository! Everyone's great here and I'm sure you'll love it!
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

Thank ya! ^^
Dot

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit right in. (If you're looking for RP, go ahead and hit me up.) We are also have the 6th Anniversary of RP Repository just go ahead and click the "Event!" button if you're interested in the contests and prizes!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! It's awesome, and you'll find lots of nice people to talk to and rp with :)
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

Prizes? Gold, trinkets, treasure? :0
Sanne Moderator

Jenna-Cide wrote:
Prizes? Gold, trinkets, treasure? :0

Welcome welcome! If you participate in the contests, you have a chance to win a real life tote bag with random goodies. ;)

What sort of RP are you into? :D
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

Oh neat! And I'm into just about any, but my current character is futuristic. :3
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! Futuristic is a great setting to play in, so much room for building and chaos. Take a peek around the Looking for RP forums, you might find a futuristic rp pal there.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here! ^.^
HibariHaru

Hey! And welcome to RPR. :)
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

Thank all of you! ^^
I see everyone has shown you a lot of hospitality so far in their welcomes! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or whatever sweet name you please! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need any help or anything at all, just ask our uber friendly community! We'll be happy to help out! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

Aye, they have. And thank you, Light! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! SO pleased you've decided to join us (maybe again?) If you ever do figure out what your old account was, let me know, maybe I can help you retrieve any characters you had there and/or get it properly closed. :)
One of ussss.... one of ussss...
Jenna-Cide Topic Starter

If I remember it I'll definitely tell ya. I'm not worried about the other characters. XD I think the one I'm currently using was a WIP on the other one.

One of you... one of you... o.o
Hello! Welcome to RPR :-)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Ello, lads & lasses!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus