Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fate Calamity - [Closed] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

A darkness has poisoned the very land we walk. Crops of villages close to the Capital have withered up, rivers reduced to a trickle. Beasts of our fair land have fallen dead where they stand, and a sullen mist hangs above our heads. People call the land 'round our dear Capital, the beacon of hope in our world, a place of the dead. But it would seem areas farther off have not been affected by this disastrous event, thank the heavens.
From the Coastal town of Helden, our heroes shall embark on their journey to the land of the Deadmen. They shall free the spirit of the Mage Pirst by breaking the seal that binds him, and thus cleanse the land of the shadows. But the path will not be without hardships, as they shall face countless trials, and race against three riders from the West, who wish to make sure Pirst never emerges from his imprisonment~

Hey there! In this story, I ask that there be two Heroes and three Villains. Though, if you wish to be a Villain, please say so down below (Without choosing your character just yet, please!), and when we get enough, I'll talk to you guys about plans and such~

This story allows Magic, though please refrain from gravitational and electrical magic~ My character Eltrith will act as both a guide and a narrator, switching back and forth between our two lil' groups~ Oh, and there will be a few enemies, such as Guards, Thieves, Spooky Scary Skeletons, things like that~
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Nanashi (played by RedSama08)

Hey there ^^

I'd be interested in playing with you, but I'm conflicted where someone with no real ambition would lie.

I think it would be strange to have a necromancer hero, so I wouldn't mind playing as a villain if you would have me uwu
Derglet Topic Starter

Hey there! Sorry I took so long to get back to you~ You don't have to be a villain if you want, you can be hero. If you still wish to play a villain, I'll send you and hopefully others details and such~
Huh... No real ambition, huh? The characters all get sorta thrown into this whole thing by Fate, so perhaps that won't be too much of a big deal?
Nanashi (played by RedSama08)

I was joking around when I said no ambition.

He can be whatever you feel fits him best. UwU
MrQ

I fleshed out Scolopendra and I changed him up a bit. I'm okay with either role.

Hope you can take care of me this time around!
MrQ

I mean I hope I can get a villain role :^)

I actually have a new dude modeled after Freud who is also pretty nasty waiting.
Miss Evil (played anonymously)

Miss Evil could be a villain if you accept it.
Derglet Topic Starter

Alright~ I guess we have all three of Villainous characters~
Just in need of those two Heroes, 'ey?
Hi! I'd enjoys still open? I'm interested in playing with you.
Derglet Topic Starter

Sure, jump right on in~ Need one more Hero~ If we don't get one in about 24 hours, I'll take you up on your offer, RedSama~, and we can get this show on the road~ Once we do, I'll talk to you Villains, 'kay?
Lawrence Harker (played anonymously)

If you're still accepting... would Lance here work?
Either role is fine, though he would probably feel more comfortable as a hero.
Derglet Topic Starter

Of course of course, jump right aboard! I'll make a Thread for it soon, though I can't link, so sorry guys ^^;
Derglet Topic Starter

Sorry it took so long to put up! It's in the General Forum as of now~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fate Calamity - [Closed] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus