Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Hunger Games: The Battle For Panem

I made a forum post for this in OOC forums, for whoever asked to join, you can now begin RPing, I've accepted all of your requests for using your characters, if you wish to ask me something, send me a PM and I will answer
Kas (played by Shadow13)

Kas silently walked with a sword in hand. She had a bow as well, but had it just in case she needed it. She had made the sword herself and could only be used by her. She was 18 and she was a rebel. She sat and watched the rebels storming Panem. She was waiting for the perfect moment to strike...
Jessica (played anonymously)

A squad of peacekeepers stormed by Kas and slaughtered the nearby rebels. The rebels were gunned down like rats bring gased. An announcement was made and it said, 'This is presedent snow, All
Citizens of Panem please come to
My mansion for shelter, I repeat all citizens must come to my mansion.' The streets of Panem were crowded by terrified citizens.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She saw the peacekeepers and slaughtered as many as she could.
Jessica (played anonymously)

The peacekeepers retreated.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She stood and protected the weaker and younger rebels.
Charlie Harrison (played anonymously)

Charlie ran onto the front lines when she saw multiple flying objects hovering over the area.
She ran into a building as she heard screams and bombs going off. The building began to shake, dust falling from the ceiling. She ran out to see the rebels blown to pieces. She ran at two other flying objects followed her.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

Kas intervened the things following Charlie. She destroyed them with a swipe of her sword. She then started to run beside Charlie. "You alright?" She asked the girl.

"No! A whole
Squad of rebels was just wiped out!" She'd take out her revolver and shoot another peacekeeper.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

"I'm not an idiot." She said. She deflected a bullet aimed at the girl.

"I didn't say you was! Now focus, pods are still active." Shed run down an alley way, she'd lift a drain and climb down , "Underground is the best transportation for us."
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She nodded and followed Charlie.

As they walked through the sewers they both heard screeches, "Great! Back up to the surface!" She'd climb back up and run, "They probably start bombing soon, we need shelter and it's getting dark."
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She nodded. She climbed up with her. "I know my way around Panem." She said. "I know a safe place."

"Okay, lead the way." She'd pant
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She nodded and led the girl to an abandoned bunker.

"Hurry lets get inside." She grabbed her radio. "I need help! A rebel squad was wiped out. To push forward we need immediate assistance!" She'd shout into the radio
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She got inside with the girl.

A jet shot past and dropped a few things with its passing. The sound of bombs were heard and more screams. "There are still civilians!" She'd run out. "For the mocking jay!" She'd scream, shooting peacekeepers that were attacking the rebels that arrived
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She ran out with the girl and helped to save the civilians. She saw an innocent child that was crying and helped it to the bunker along with other people.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Hunger Games: The Battle For Panem

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus