Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Hunger Games: The Battle For Panem

Charlie Harrison (played anonymously)

Peacekeeper: "Retreat! Retreat!" The peacekeepers began to run. She got into a truck and shouted, "Cmon! Let's go !"
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She got the civilians safely into the bunker.

A rocket flew past and hit the bunker,
It entered and killed most. She screamed and rubble dropped from the sky. Charlie drove off.
(And with that, I will leave. Too tired and I wanna sleep, Gnight.)
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She cursed herself and ran after Charlie and surprisingly caught up to the truck and jumped on.

Charlie rammed the truck into a shop, peacekeepers surrounded them and aimed. "Damn!" She'd jump out and take cover. She'd point her revolver over and fire
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She'd take cover as well. "Cover me." She said to Charlie. She had her sword gripped tightly in her hand.

"That's suicide! But have a plan. Not all pods can dodge peacekeepers. So, let's activate one. There is one down the road. If we can get back into the truck and drive down we could trap the peacekeepers."
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She nodded. "I get it." She said.

"Follow me.." She grabbed a rock and threw it at the other side of the shop. She slowly climbed back into the truck. "Stay here, I'll distract them." She'd whisper. She'd reverse and begin to drive towards the nearby pod.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She nodded and stayed there.

As she reached the pod she spoke into the radio, "Goodbye." She'd say and then the truck exploded. Killing her and the peacekeepers.
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She heard this... "No!" She yelled. She clenched her fists. She immediately helped some of the wounded rebels.
Fenton Williams (played anonymously)

Fenton walked over to Kas, "We're heading into the deeper parts of Panem, you can choose to stay and help the wounded, or come with me."
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She looked at him. She sighed. "I'll come with you. Someone else can probably help better than I can..." She said. Her voice sad and she followed him.

He'd get into a truck full of rebels. He'd begin to drive
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She was in the truck. She didn't say a word to anyone.

"You are quite, was the girl in the truck your friend?" He'd look at her. "We all lose people."
Kas (played by Shadow13)

"I barely knew her." She said. She sighed. "I was going to try and kill the peacekeepers following us and she told me not to because it was suicide....But then she killed herself so that she could kill the peacekeepers..." She shook her head. "She sacrificed herself..."

"I'm not going to lie, we told her to activate the pod, we never knew it was an explosive pod. We sent her in there."
Kas (played by Shadow13)

She sighed. "Mistakes...Happen...People are lost..." She said.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Hunger Games: The Battle For Panem

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus