Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Awakened Dragon

Hi everyone, the name is Kate/Tim or any shorthand for my username you can think of. I've been roleplaying for almost 15 years now under so many different rulesets and settings that's the data alone crashed my old Pc (yay for external hard drives!) typically though my favorite setting is fantasy, but that's primarily because the bulk of my experience stemmed from D&D. Thankfully though I'm not only open, but actively willing to play anything outside the setting as I just love fresh new ideas.

I came here by recommendation of another friend who, while not active in the community itself, could recommend it based on what I liked in a roleplay community. Passion, silliness, great writing, and above all else a real community. For far too long I've dealt with toxic people and communities and, aside from my real life friends, wanted somewhere to go and just let ideas flow freely. I believe I will find exactly that here.

Other than that, pardon me for being quiet or shy about things at first since I haven't properly roleplayed on a forum in a few years now, but I do aim to join a few before opening up my own worlds for people to play in. If anyone at all has any questions about me feel free to comment, Pm, or hell even add me on Skype if that's your thing (thebestdragon3). I just want to get out there and make my place nestled into this community :)
HibariHaru

Hi Tim! Welcome to RPR and it's nice of you to join us. Please enjoy your stay. :)
Hi, welcome to RPR! It appears that even though you've only joined recently, you helped defend RP Repository from monsters :D I hope you had fun!

I think a lot of people do PM RPs around here, and that it works for multiple participants, too, if that's something you think would make you feel more comfortable. And if it's public visibility you want to avoid (I personally do, because I'm both shy and unsure about what is and isn't PG-13), there's always the option to RP in a private group.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! With those interests I am sure you will fit in here wonderfully. Also if you prefer a more real time setting, all you have to do is click the big 'launch chat' button and it turns the forum into a chat! This works in PMs too :D We're also celebrating our 6th birthday as a community so be sure to check out the Event! button <3 There are a few contests going on where you can win awesome prizes.
Oh why hello there! It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light or any sweet name you please!

If you need anything, you can ask us for advice, or check out the Help Section for tips and trick to navigating the site!

Hope you enjoy your voyage into the depths of RPR!
Bestdragon3 Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes and I'll definitely be sure to check out everything and more 😁 Once I find my niche I'm sure I'll settle in here nicely ^^
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I can assure you from my own experience that you will have a lot of fun here! Feel free to ask anyone for help if you need it! Everyone is willing to help!

Of course! For now I'm just looking self around to see what I want to roleplay in and already found a fantasy one to jump into. If anyone has any recommendations feel free to post them, I have plenty of time for tags 😊
Kim Site Admin

Well hi there! I met you briefly in the chat today, and it seemed like you were getting along wonderfully already. I am so pleased to see it. Also extremely pleased that we're gaining a reputation even among those who AREN'T members here as a positive community! We work really hard to make that the case.

If you ever do run into difficulties, please don't hesitate to request moderator assistance, keeping the site excellent and helping people be Excellent To Each Other is what we're here for. :)
Welcome to RPR! You're not the first to come seeking refuge from toxic communities, sadly. ^^; But, I'm delighted to say that this site really is one of the top two communities I've ever come across on the internet. My bias leans a little more toward RPR here, too, if only because I'm easily able to feel like I'm a positive part of the community rather than just an observer of it. ^_^

Enjoy your stay. <3
Hey there~! Welcome to our amazi-

Best Dragon, you say? =O
When was this great award bestowed upon you?! Where?! I must find out the requirements for such a title!

Ahem, anyway, as I was saying, welcome to the amazing site that is the RPR, do make yourself at home~ I can assure you that this community fits all fields necessary, Best Dragon sir/ma'am, and that should be enjoying your stay here~ Though, you've made me rather curious, what are your Roleplay World/s like? ^^;
Welcome.

Also. DRAGON FIIIIIGHT.
We do have a lot of dragons on this site. Makes me both sad and glad that I dropped the name myself. XD
Welcome. I hope you express your love of creativity to the world :D
Welcome, I look forward to possibly roleplaying with you and having you in the community ^-^

Lol, I already love being in the community as well. Though now I regret not using my alternate username. Just had to go with the nostalgia lol.

As for the question about the kind of worlds I played in... Well, too many to name honestly. I've played in numerous fantasy settings, modern super power settings, future techie settings, and of course animal and Dragon settings. When not on my phone I'll have to tell more specific stories^^
It's ok~ We've already accepted you as a memeber of the dragon side of RPR~ At least you have a ton of friends that share the same interests xD
Welcome to the site on my behalf too~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Awakened Dragon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus