Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well Hello There!

Hi there! It's not that I'm new to RP, actually I've been doing it for a long time, it's that I'm rusty that makes me nervous to put myself out there. Subject matter wise I have done or am willing to do everything at least once. I'm hoping to find some new RP partners who are willing to do long term or multiple short term RP's. I'm working on my first character right now but i have a few more, all of which have multiple years of backstory I hope to one day cram into a single page so I don't kill anyone of boredom. So if my first character interests you please contact me, I'd love to talk story. If my character doesn't sate your hunger I urge you to contact me still! Who knows what kind of character I have in my back pocket that goes hand in hand with what you desire.
My, you sound curious already! Tell me, do all of these characters feature in their own story, or are they just RP only?

Anyway, welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or any other name you like! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask us or use the Help Section for tips and tricks! I hope you enjoy the site!
Welcome to RPR! You can actually have more than one page per character slot if that helps you space information out. You joined at a great time! We're currently celebrating our 6th birthday here at RPR, with contests where you can win prizes! Be sure to check out the Events! Tab for more info :D
xDeadxLegend Topic Starter

Each one of my characters features in their own story. Some of them do overlap into one another every once and a while and sometimes a new character I create comes from a side story of an old RP that i decide to flourish out.
Welcome to RPR :D You'll find lots of people willing to rp with you, and if you can write complete sentences, then you'll be fine. Many rpers here are very great with coming up with plot twists and ways to keep and rp interesting.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here! I am sure a lot of people will love to roleplay with you!
Markifan02

Welcome, Im probably not a good RP partner, but I hope you finds lots of freinds that you can 😀
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! We met very briefly in the Just Talkin' chat today and you mentioned already liking the community, and that made me absurdly happy. I'm so thrilled that you're already enjoying the good ol' RPR friendly red carpet! :D Please let me know if you ever have any questions or suggestions, I'm always happy to hear what people think and how I can make the site better for everyone.
Welcome!

Backstory summaries can certainly be nice to have, but there's plenty of folks who enjoy reading all about the characters of others. :) It might not all be at once, admittedly, but it's interesting (and sometimes difficult to play!) when a character has a long RP history trailing them.
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. :)
I totes get the rusty thing. Welcome aboard! DON'T TOUCH THE BACON, IT'S MINE.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well Hello There!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus