Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm New?

RedSama08

I just signed up yesterday, and this place already seems very friendly! I'm really happy to see so many people having fun together in a nice way. From here on I'll just answer the questions in the suggestions.

Fantasy has always been my passion, and I'm really interested in meeting new people, and their characters, and becoming friends.

I've been interested in RP since I was around 12 years old and I joined the 4kids forums. From there on, I moved to GaiaOnline after my friend made me an account, and from there I moved to tumblr to keep in touch with friends. Eventually, I kind of "tumbled" out of tumblr and found this place when my friend skyped me the URL about a year later.

My friends have a fish that I feed sometimes.

My favorite subject in school was English because it was the easiest, and then History.

I work at an office.

I hope to create something that people can think about years later and still enjoy.

Questions I have about this site are mainly navigation, which I will hopefully figure out soon. Second best question: why are you guys so awesome?
ashley_grace

Hey RedSama08,

I'm ashley_grace and welcome! You'll find that fantasy is one of the main genres on this site and so you're in for many role plays. I also loved English and still do.

To answer you're question...
why are you guys so awesome? Hmm...I guess we're all really loving, care-free and supportive here!

Hope to see you rolplaying around soon,
ashley_grace
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR :)
Welcome to RPR! That was an awesome introduction, and thank you for finding us awesome xD The secret to the awesomeness cannot be shared, though. You must learn the ways of awesome, and you're well on your way. Anyways, I hope that you find everything you're looking for here :D
I, too, have Gaia'd, many years ago. And your profile picture has endeared me to you. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE NOW BEEN ASSIMILATED.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Really thrilled to hear that you've already had some positive experiences since joining. That's what I like to see! :D As others have said, fantasy may be the most popular genre around here right now, so you should find tons of people interested in playing.

Is your friend a member here, or were they just chatting about us generally to you when you found us? :)

Regarding your questions about navigation, I think the biggest question that people run across is about the Dashboard -- the Dashboard page is where all your characters and groups live, and where the button is for making more characters. But were there other questions you had about how to get around? Knowing what you're looking for would help me be more helpful, haha. :D

I feel very blessed that everyone here is so awesome. We do work hard at keeping the environment friendly and conducive to creativity. If you ever do run into problems, please don't hesitate to ask the moderation team for assistance. That's what we're here for!
RedSama08 Topic Starter

Thank you all for your kind answers. :)

The tips about the dashboard were very helpful, and I'm excited that we share similar interests.

I hope everyone has a good day! :)
Gaia Online? I never thought I'd meet someone else who played! I'm Light, and welcome to RPR! It's uber sweet to meet you!

Hmm, now about the navigation in general... The Help Section was a huge boon for me in terms of that and BBCode. Other than that, I kinda felt my way around and slammed into walls a bit until I got used to the system. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Other than that? The real question is: why are you so awesome? Awesome people attract awesome people! So here's hoping you enjoy yourself tons here! Need anything else, just ask us! :D
*waves*
Kim wrote:
Is your friend a member here, or were they just chatting about us generally to you when you found us? :)

lol that would be me, I'm also new here.
Kim right up there. She's a huge part of why this place and its people are awesome. :D

Anyway, welcome! Good to hear you're already feeling good about the site. Fantasy with a knack for English and History? Sounds absolutely perfect.

I think we have a lot of members here recovering from GaiaOnline, actually. I know that I'm one. ^^; (Sorry to those who enjoy it, I'm sure there's some nice micro-communities within it.)
Welcome to RPR! I am so happy to see that you've had a pleasant experience so far! :) Hope you're making tons of new RP friends!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope that you have so far enjoyed your time here!
Heya! Love the qunari avatar. Hope you're picking up the navigation with ease!
Oh yes. History is amazing isn't it~? What area interest you the most?

Welcome to the site :3 Instantly loved your avatar xD "NO"

If there is anything you need help with feel free to ask :2
Hi! Welcome to RPR, and I hope you'll continue to find us (yourself included ;) ) awesome :D
Hi :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi I'm New?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus