Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Circus Remnants

Okay here is my idea for finding the momma cats. This idea is flexible.

One cat could be in a pit as my post I just did suggests though the animal (if there is one there) could be something else other than a cat who might or might not point the girl and cat in the right direction.

one cat could be stuck in a 'bear' trap (alive and badly injured or maybe dead)

last cat (I think there were only 3) could be under a box trap.

Killed by wolves is also a possibility especially in connection to the 'bear' trap or instead of it.
TheCreator7 Topic Starter

Excellent ideas! Sam can talk to Tom who could walk with her and help her fine the mommas. Of course Sam will need to protest about us taking the kittens.

Who would you like to portray on a regular basis? I know that all of the elephants will be yours. Would you like to be all of the animals? Is there any others that you might want?

I have Tom with CelestinaGrey as a 1 X 1. He won't be living at the house but at another circus with an owner who is crooked.

Pat is traveling about and I'll keep him. I'll take Brad. Those are the only named performers that I have.
I have part of an idea for my next post but I don't think it's enough for a full post even a small one so it may be a little while before I reply to the RP again.

That is ok. I'll be around here somewhere.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Circus Remnants

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus