Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey-oooohh

I, the electric tuna have come to grace you with my presence. Or that is what I would say if I were interesting enough to grace one. Well, I'm not all that interesting so let's forget I said anything :)
Welcome! And no, please do tell us more about yourself! Length of time you've RP'd, favored genres or story types, awesome hobbies that make you the bestest person ever... :)
Everyone is beautiful and interesting in their own way, yourself included. We're just glad to have you with us 😁
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! If you don't feel comfortable saying more about yourself, perhaps we could tell you something about the site! Do you have any questions you'd like help with so far? :)
You seem interesting enough! I've never heard of an electric tuna before!

But it's sweet to meet you! I'm Light, and welcome to RPR!

Random Question: Do you have a favorite food, or better yet, a favorite sweet? :D

Don't hesitate to ask any of us for help if you need it! I hope you enjoy the site!
TheElectricTuna3 Topic Starter

Well let's see, I have roleplayed since I was about 12 but have not done so in a couple years. It has been a long time and I may be rusty but want to start again. I am open to try any type of rp genre or story, given that the player puts in the effort to make it interesting, as I will try to do the same. I don't have much hobbies anymore as my job takes alot of my time. So far I have no questions about this site, it seems very user friendly and easy to use. Better yet, the setup is awesome!!! It is nice to meet you all, and thank you for the warm welcome. And to light: my favorite sweet is something I recently discovered called bubu lubu, it is a chocolate dipped marshmallow with a strawberry gummy layer. My second favorite is creme brulee o.o
Kim Site Admin

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that you're having an easy time of it so far. :-) and wow, those candy sound amazing. What are they called?

They are bubu lubu, if you have any Spanish or Mexican stores around you will certainly find them there. I had one and thought to myself, "wow, Hershey's dropped the ball for not making something like this." I got a box of 48 for 12 dollars!!
Markifan02

Ha... Funny, we are alike not interesting... But you have an interesting vibe
Any way, Welcome and hope ye has a great time

Thank you markifan! It is nice to meet you, and so far I am. Everyone here seems to be pretty nice so far!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR :-) I hope you find some fun RPs to engage in soon!
Welcome to RPR. That was a fabulous entrance and I think you earned ten points for it :P Anyways, the people here are nice and finding rp will be easy and pleasant :) Pretty struggle-free here.
Welcome to RPR! I live in Texas and have seen bubu lubu on the shelves before :) Hope you're having a good time here!

Thank you for all your welcomes! It is grand to see so many people who are so nice and welcoming. And woot! I got ten points. O.o
Have you ever bought them Loki? They are my fav candy ><
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I can assure you that from my own experience that you will have a great time here! ^.^
Well that's one unique name for sure~ Welcome to the site :3
I hope you've been enjoying your stay so far
HOW DO YOU RESIST THE CONDUCTIVITY OF WATER IN YOUR NATIVE ENVIRONMENT, BEING A SEA CREATURE WITH SOME SORT OF RELATED METAPHYSICAL ABILITIES TO ELECTRICITY?

Hmm, I suppose I must have rubber skin?! :O
That or you're immune to electricity damage. Probably a racial passive or something ;P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey-oooohh

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus