Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Dai has entered!!

Dai

Hello! My name is Dai. I am a new member, and I am very friendly. I hope to make friends and have fun! I hope to develop some characters and create great stories with you.

To conclude, here is a gif of a kitten.
15-GIFS-that-show-why-munchkin-cats-are-better-than-regular-cats-playing.gif
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, Dai! You chose an adorable kitten to share with us. :D

What sort of RP are you most interested in? And do you have any questions about the site we can help with? :)
Dai Topic Starter

Thank you, Kim ^^ I generally like to role play adventure and fantasy. They're what I started out with. And I don't have any questions so far. c:
And thus you have won over the community with a gif. XD

Anyway, welcome! If you do think of any questions, even if it seems silly, don't hesitate to ask. Helping makes us feel warm and fuzzy. :D
Welcome to RPR! Everyone knows the internet loves cats XD Hope you're having a good time here so far! :D
Hi Dai! Welcome to RPR, and thank you for bringing that adorable kitty gif with you! :D
Welcome to RPR :D You'll find friends, as most of the people here are friendly and nice, and you'll find some really awesome rp :)
Welcome Dai! Thanks for the gif(t) of a kitten. I hope your enjoy your time here. The way you have your character profiles set up is real nice!

Please accept this puppy:
tumblr_mx9ea3T3sM1svecmko1_500.gif
Dai Topic Starter

Thank you, everyone! And I accept the puppy.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will have a great time here! ^.^ Also, that kitten is so adorable! x3
HibariHaru

Kitty! Kitty! Hi and welcome to RPR! It's very nice to meet you! I'm Hibari and I love cats! Hehe. ^^
So anyway, please enjoy your stay with us. We're glad to have you here. <3
x0c2v4sdsrllucrirvms.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Dai has entered!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus