Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

TheTabbehCat

Hi all, I'm new here. My username is TheTabbehCat, and you can call me Tabby or Tabs for short. A friend of mine brought this up in a chat with me and told me I was "super invited […] or something".

I've been roleplaying on and off for some years now, both in chats and forums (chats preferred), in mostly scifi settings, though I have participated in fantasy on occasion. I hope to find people I can roleplay with on a pretty relaxed basis.

Thanks very much for checking this out. I don't have too much I wanna say about myself, but I hope we can get along regardless.
Welcome to RPR. :) I don't think you'll have much trouble finding the sort of RP you're after. Most folks are pretty chill around here. ^_^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! You are in luck in that we have an odd ball system that allows you to use forum or chat as you prefer. Just click the "launch chat" button at the top or bottom of any forum topic, and poof, you'll be able to interact with it as a live chat. :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site so far! :)
Welcome to rpr :) You'll find lots of people to rp with, I'm sure. They're pretty good at replying to posts.
TheTabbehCat Topic Starter

Hey, thank you all for welcoming me!

I guess kind of a silly question to ask, what kind of settings are considered no-nos or off-bounds around here? And if I had a setting in mind, where would I place that?
I'm more of a dog person. That being said. ASSIMILATION COMPLETE.
TheTabbehCat wrote:

I guess kind of a silly question to ask, what kind of settings are considered no-nos or off-bounds around here? And if I had a setting in mind, where would I place that?
I don't think we really have any setting restrictions... Although I think Kim mentioned there being one particular company that's for some reason opposed to and form of fanart or anything (which likely includes RP). I don't recall who, though.

Mostly, we just have a roughly PG-13 content restriction for all public areas.

What do you mean where would you place a setting? Are you talking about where to set up an individual RP? Or are you wanting to go more world-building, where multiple RPs (with multiple threads) might take place?

Novalyyn wrote:
TheTabbehCat wrote:

I don't think we really have any setting restrictions... Although I think Kim mentioned there being one particular company that's for some reason opposed to and form of fanart or anything (which likely includes RP). I don't recall who, though.

Mostly, we just have a roughly PG-13 content restriction for all public areas.

What do you mean where would you place a setting? Are you talking about where to set up an individual RP? Or are you wanting to go more world-building, where multiple RPs (with multiple threads) might take place?

Thanks for the reply! What I meant in my last question is if I have setting notes (say for an entire world or a hub-like area (like a bar or a central meeting area of some kind for the characters)) that are going to be recurring, would my characters' pages be an appropriate place to put that?
TheTabbehCat wrote:
Thanks for the reply! What I meant in my last question is if I have setting notes (say for an entire world or a hub-like area (like a bar or a central meeting area of some kind for the characters)) that are going to be recurring, would my characters' pages be an appropriate place to put that?

If it's something tied to a certain character/group of characters, in the profile would be an excellent place to put information about it. Depending on what you want to do with it though, it might be worth considering using a group for it.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I hope that you have a great time here! This site is amazing, and I'm glad your friend recommended it to you so you can experience it as well!

Novalyyn wrote:

If it's something tied to a certain character/group of characters, in the profile would be an excellent place to put information about it. Depending on what you want to do with it though, it might be worth considering using a group for it.

I see! Thanks for your help.
HibariHaru

Hiiiiii...and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay.
tumblr_o0hyhkpjSI1tokbrfo1_540.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus