Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ben 10 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

Hello people who were interested enough to check this out.By looking at the title you can tell that i would like to do an RP about Ben 10.It'll take place some time in the Alien Force series.This will be a PM RP.So if you're interested PM me or Reply here.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Zero Omega wrote:
Hello people who were interested enough to check this out.By looking at the title you can tell that i would like to do an RP about Ben 10.It'll take place some time in the Alien Force series.This will be a PM RP.So if you're interested PM me or Reply here.

is it only canon characters you are looking for or are crossovers and/or oc's acceptable?
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

Nope Oc's and crossovers are acceptable.
I might be interested then, the character i main was raised by an alien so it could be interesting!

Yeah James right?
Yes that is correct. His grandmother is basically space fish hitler.
I am totally down, dibs on Osmosian!!
Phoenix_Avatar wrote:

ohhh thats a good one.
CakeBoy wrote:
Phoenix_Avatar wrote:

ohhh thats a good one.

Thanks!!

Great do you two want to RP all together?
Sure what's the setting?

It would be a intergalactic army has been going from planet to planet taking them over and their next target is earth.
Alright, now would we be in the army or defending earth? because James' Grandmother has previous stake in a plan for world domination so i dont think he would probably be part of the invading force.
What Character are you using Chaos? And what's are you Cakeboy?
James Crocker (played by CakeBoy)

I am using this character, you can read up on all of his info if you like, though it will be a past version of him and not the current day version because the current day version of him is very much off planet.
Have either of you seen Heroes the series?

Karai Alkaid wrote:
Have either of you seen Heroes the series?

I've heard about it but am not a regular viewer no.
Well my Absorption ability is more potent than Kevin. I haven't fully mastered it yet, but as it stands now I have a "template" storage ability. Basically I'm limited like Kevin to the amount of DNA I can absorb before I berserk but my tolerance is much higher than Kevin's and I'm able to properly wield up to 3 different aliens strains in full effect. But mine goes a step further, if I can remember the emotional trauma of wielding each power I can replicate or recall it in my own. It's called Empathic Replication. As of now I still need physical contact to absorb energies but eventually I'll just have to be in the vicinity.

neat! James' power is a bit more straight forward. he is, as simply put as possible, "Stronk". Through a mixture of daily super intense alien martial arts combat combined with the fact that he is genetically engineered through a series of convoluted circumstances he is as it says in his bio "Built like a brick house."

If he hits something, it is going to hurt.
So he's like Superboy from Young Justice, no optics blasts or flight, just a really strong durable body with a great leaping ability.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ben 10 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus