Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ::Hola Amigos::

Hello There, I'm Rose and I've recently just join this site a few days ago.It caught my eyes when a close friend of mines showed me his profile so I made an account and bookmarked it.Now, I am hooked and still recommending to others from the sites I am most active with.Imvu, Second-life, and Gaia-online are just a few sites I am more active in.Well enough about me, I cannot wait to finish my characters and to begin role-playing as them with others.So feel free to hit me up and join me in an rp. Adios
HibariHaru

Hey, Rosey, and welcome to the RPR express! It is very nice to meet you. And please do enjoy your stay. ^^
tumblr_m5l36smcQo1ryw2xmo1_1280.gif
ashley_grace

Hey Rose,

I'm ashley_grace and welcome! What are your favorite genres, do you have any role playing preferences? If you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll try our best to help!

Hope to see you role playing round soon,
ashley_grace
EmpRoseyRoyaleIMVU Topic Starter

ashley_grace wrote:
Hey Rose,

I'm ashley_grace and welcome! What are your favorite genres, do you have any role playing preferences? If you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll try our best to help!

Hope to see you role playing round soon,
ashley_grace
Hello ashley_grace, Nice to meet you. Hmmm Yes I do have favorite genres which are: Fantasy and adventure and the preferences depend on the role play. Thank You ashley_grace, I will remember that.

HibariHaru wrote:
Hey, Rosey, and welcome to the RPR express! It is very nice to meet you. And please do enjoy your stay. ^^

Thank You HibariHaru for the warm welcome and it was a pleasure to meet you. So Far so good.

dancingpenguin.gif
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you are a huge RP fan and are RPing all over the place. I'm glad we're now a part of your roster! ;)

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have a question, there's a couple things you can try. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you can't find it there, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find lots of rp here :)
HibariHaru

EmpRoseyRoyaleIMVU wrote:
dancingpenguin.gif

AHHH!!!! CUTE PENGUIN!!!! <3 <3 <3
tumblr_inline_mhpsahHLzi1qz4rgp.gif
Greetings, fellow Gaia Veteran.

WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I am sure that you will have a great time here!

^^ thanks for the Add HibariHaru; Hello and Thank You to Everyone for the friendly welcomes (@Kim, ilovedogd260,Andryn,Loki,and RainbowToRosie);

I would like to say that ^^ I am thankful for finding this site Kim. I happy to express and explore my talents in another forum as well meet new friends. So Thank You and all the mods/creators/etc.

HibariHaru wrote:
EmpRoseyRoyaleIMVU wrote:
dancingpenguin.gif

AHHH!!!! CUTE PENGUIN!!!! <3 <3 <3
tumblr_inline_mhpsahHLzi1qz4rgp.gif

Just for You HibariHaru
original.gif
Friends are the best~ I'm hoping that you're enjoying the site so far :2
At least you've been getting some adorable visitors xD

Reima wrote:
Friends are the best~ I'm hoping that you're enjoying the site so far :2
At least you've been getting some adorable visitors xD
Well I am still new and learning, but So far so good.
HibariHaru

@EmpRoseyRoyaleIMVU Okay. too much cuteness! <3
Asroc

Hey Rose! Welcome to RPR!

I use to RP on Gaia Online back in the day. Now it's hard to find certain Rpers who do mecha, scifi and action Rps. Hopewecan be friends on here!
Hola amigo! :)

@HibariHaru hehe ^^ whenever you want to put a smile on your face ask me for something cute and I will find it.
@MSochist ^^ Hello and Thank You
@ThePsychicBruiser Sure please add me ^^ I love to have more friends
Hi there, and welcome. ^_^

I've never done anything with IMVU or Second Life, but I used to have a handful of accounts on Gaia. Met a few neat people there. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ::Hola Amigos::

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus