Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A friendly, interested rper!

Greetings Everyone, I hope your days are going well! I'm just you regular old furcadia rper, occasionally dabbling into forum rp. Been on furcadia going on seven years now, and it has been itneresting to see the community grow. I look forwards to meeting others here on the RPR, and hope everyone is having a wonderful time in their own rps.
Greetings to you too~ You have been there almost as long as I have~ The games here are quite fun and I hardly break a sweat~ Feel free to join any game that I am involved in, for I believe all of them are open, still~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome Scarith! :D There are a whole lot of Furcadian RPers around here, and others who used to be Furcadian RPers. You are going to fit in just fine, and perhaps even discover that you already know a number of people here.

If forum RP isn't your thing, you can also convert any RP thread into a real-time chat by clicking the "launch chat" button at the top of every forum topic page. :)
Yuka

I'm on Furcadia :) Feel free to hit me up on any of my characters for rp, or to PM me if you prefer doing so via the forums.
Yay! Another rper!
I am new on this so i would love anybody who wants to rpg. Just give me i pm!
Welcome to rpr! I used to play furcadia quite often, ran a dream called The Elysium. I'm trying to get back to furcadia but I'm finding I don't have the attention for it any more, I hope once I get my move done and over with that I'll be back on frucadia. But for now I`m always found around here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A friendly, interested rper!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus