Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new :3

Hey :3
my name is Haley and I'm new. I had a friend recommend this website to me so here I am!
I love pokemon and I really like RolePlaying with them too.
I guess i'm just here to say hey
Hi! :) Welcome to RPR.

I've spotted a lot of people wanting to do pokemon RPs in the forums, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! A whole bunch of people sincerely love Pokemon and Pokemon Rps around here, including a handful of the moderator team. I am certain you can find what you're looking for. :)

Do you have any questions about the site so far? I'm sure we'd all be happy to help!
Welcome to rpr! I hope you love it here!
SmilesHappy Topic Starter

i think I'm good. And thank you so much for the welcomes
Welcome to RPR :D I hope that you find everything that you're looking for! It's a rather welcoming community.

This next question is very important. What is your favorite Pokemanz?

Sandslash or Sableye :3
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you.
tumblr_m1gepxBRHg1qckwxco1_500.gif
Assgore

Hello!
Asroc

I like your username!

Welcome to RPR!

Thank you so much:D
tumblr_n71047EDd01rbpsfwo1_250.jpg
Hi :)

Hey
MrQ

Welcome to the site.

Hope you enjoy yourself and have a good time.
Welcome to RPR! Pokemon is super popular...it's hard not to like them...they're just so darned cute! <3
Hi! Welcome to RP Repository! I've recently become interested in Pokemon again myself! Though I'm not roleplaying it, I've seen quite a few people doing so!
Welcome!

:o Someone who still favors one of the original Pokemon? I've gotten so used to just seeing gobs of unfamiliar names! (I've didn't follow any of the following generations. ^^; )

As has already been said, we've got plenty of Pokemon fans. I'm sure you could probably trade IDs with a number of folks around the site, too. :) (Or, er, however it is that finding people with the newer games works... I swear I'm not that old!)
Oh, a fellow Pokémon fan! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light or whatever you please! It's sweet to meet you!

So since we know what favorite Pokémon you like, what's your favorite Pokémon type? Mine's a tie between Fire and Ice.

But if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus